ch. 1

it was the first day of junior year, lee minho was standing at his locker with his two best friends by his side, making conversation with each other.

"that's so stupid." minho laughed at his friend jisung, "no it's not." the younger said, whining.

"you sound like a baby." chan laughed at his younger friend. "yeah, whatever." jisung rolled his eyes "hurry up, i wanna get to class." he huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

"han jisung wants to get to class? unbelievable." minho joked, laughing as jisung rolled his eyes at him.

"okay, fuck you."

"how hard-"

"holy shit, is that lee felix?" chan gasped, pointing his finger. minho's eyes followed where the aussie was pointing, and he quite literally almost shat his pants.

"no way, that's not him. that has to be someone else."

"since when did he hang out with sid park and seo changbin?" chan wondered out loud, but minho couldn't say anything. he just stared as the boy walked past them, both of them making eye contact for a few split seconds.

minho could feel a chill run down his spine at the way felix looked at him. the look in his eyes was dark, but also dull. it was nearly frightening.

it was odd since just a few months ago he was the brightest boy ever.

it's like he was a completely different person, his dark brown hair was dyed blonde, his lip had a ring in it, and he was dressed in dark clothing, a big contrast to his usual bright coloured sweater and light washed jeans.

what the fuck happened to him?

minho's thoughts were interrupted by the school bell ringing throughout the halls, and he rushed to get the rest of his stuff. he walked with his friends to his first classroom, which they had shared.

"i fucking hate math." minho heard jisung whisper to himself. "maybe that's why you suck at it." he whispered back to the younger.

"suck at what?" chan asked, hearing his friends bickering for the nth time this morning.

"this dick-"

"class, concentrate! we have a new student this year." the teacher said as she walked into the classroom, a young boy following behind her. "this is jeongin, he's a second year. i hope you can all be respectful to him." she said with a bright smile, the boy shyly waving at the class.

jeongin sat at one of few empty seats, which was beside chan. "hi, jeongin, right? i'm chan, a third-year." chan said kindly, introducing himself to the young boy.

"hi-" jeongin said, but before he could finish speaking, the door slammed open, startling the boy. everyone in the classroom turned their heads to look at who interrupted their class.

in walked lee felix, along with sid park and seo changbin.

the teacher crossed her arms across her chest, expecting an explanation from the boys for being late but there was nothing. "nice of you three to show up." she said, but they still ignored her.

"a-are they coming towards us?" jisung whispered to his best friend. sid park stopped beside them, and turned towards jeongin. "that's my seat."

jeongin swallowed his nerves, fumbling over his words as he spoke. "t-there's no name on it-"

"it doesn't need a name, that's my fucking seat." sid said, leaning towards the boy with a dark look in his eyes. jeongin nodded, muttering a quick apology as he got up and went to a different seat on the other side of the room.

chan bit down on his lip as sid slid into the seat beside him, gulping nervously as he looked at the boy beside him, averting his eyes as sid looked straight at him. sid smirking as he put his feet up on the desk.

"i shit you not, i felt like i was gonna die." jisung laughed loudly, before he started aggressively coughing as he choked on his lunch.

"it's not funny! he's so intimidating." chan said, as he looked over at the table sid park and he friends all sat at. jisung cleared his throat, "but it is funny!" he said with a smile still on his face despite chan glaring at him. chan rolled his eyes at the younger, "whatever, i bet minho has my side."

"nope, he's right. it's kind of funny." minho said, before laughing at the look on the eldest's face. "i hate you guys." chan whispered under his breath, to which jisung responded with by hugging the elder and saying "we love you too, channie hyung!" while pitching his voice higher, making chan groan and try to push him away as the younger laughed.

but they both stopped when they heard minho gasp, "what?" chan asked, jisung humming in question. "sid park just tripped the new kid." minho explained as he watched sid park and his friends laugh at the poor boy who was on the floor.

minho felt pity for the kid, who looked like he was on the verge of tears. "we have to help him." he decided, chan calling after him as he stood up and began making his way towards the other side of the room.

"w-what- minho! where the hell are you going?!"

chan watched in disbelief as his best friend walked over, meanwhile jisung stared with a smirk on his face.

"he's gonna get beat up-"

"that's badass."

"hey, you okay?" minho asked sweetly, kneeling down next to the boy on the floor. "t-thanks-"

"aww, your little boyfriend came to save you. how sweet of him." sid said, the rest of his friends laughing at his joke. "fuck you, sid." minho glared, as he helped jeongin stand up from the floor. sid scoffed, "what'd you say?" he asked, getting up from his seat whilst tilting his head to the side.

"are you deaf or something-" before minho could finish his sentence, sid grabbed him by the collar. "say it again, lee. i dare you."

"h-hey guys! let's not fight, okay?" minho heard chan say from behind him. sid bitterly smiled at chan, "oh, don't worry. we're not fighting, we're just having a tea party." he said, sarcasm coating his words, minho scoffing at him.

"get your hands off me." he said, pushing sid away and glaring at him. "why, pretty boy doesn't want to talk to me?" sid pouted before laughing at him. minho rolled his eyes once again, before walking away with his friends to their own table. sid scoffed as he watched them all walk away, "what a bunch of losers." he muttered under his breath.

changbin laughed at him, "it's like you're asking for a fight." he said, while sid just rolled his eyes at him. "whatever, i need a cigarette." at his words, both felix and changbin grabbed their bags and followed their friend outside to the back of the school.

felix crouched down as he lit a cigarette, before passing the green lighter to sid. changbin wasn't much of a smoker, not cigarettes at least. so he pulled a can of spray paint from his bag, spraying the wall felix was crouched in front of.

this was normal for the group of friends though, sid picked fights, changbin vandalized the school walls, and felix just stayed quiet.

he wasn't always quiet though.

--

if you know sid park ily (sorry for any mistakes btw)