- CONCEPT 1 -

Bonnie sits on stage, tuneing his guitar. Bobbing his head back and forth to music playing in the back. Freddy is also on the stage, polishing his microphone, before their big performance tonight. Bonnie looks at freddy, turning down the music. "Freddy, how come you don't have your hat on?" Bonnie says. Freddy looks puzzled, then feels on top of his head. His hat was missing. He went in a bit of panic mode. Until he felt something sit on top of his head. Bonnie was facing him. They were basically touching noses, and bonnie was putting freddy's hat on slowly. "Oh! T-thank you bonnie.." freddy says while straightening his hat. "Y-your welcome fred bear.." bonnie says while putting his hands behind his back. Rocking back and forth. Freddy sees bonnie and couldn't help his urges. He went in for a kiss. Bonnie was shocked at first, but slowly started to enjoy it, and rest his eyes. They kissed for 2 minutes,  then started making out. Bonnie kneeled down and ###############. Freddy moaned slightly, while pushing Bonnie's head forward with force. Bonnie then ############. While freddy #############. Bonnie got up and turned around. Putting his finger in his mouth, and signaling freddy to ###########. Freddy grabbed Bonnie's shoulder and ###############. Bonnie moaned so loud the whole pizzeria echoed. Freddy got turned on by this. And ##############. Bonnie started moaning repeatedly and started drooling. Freddy ####################. And grabbed Bonnie's ears, and whispered in them seductively. "Who's my good bunny.?" Bonnie yelled. "ME! I AM!" Freddy ############# then they finally #### together. And played on the stage.

The end <3