concept 2 (by viv ^^)

It was the end of the show, the kids were now stuffing their faces with the thick, greasy pizza served.  Each of the families were seated at one of the tables, which covered the whole dining section of the attraction.

The announcer came onto the stage, in a bright blue shirt which had a pin that read "staff", he  was a lively young man, probably around 17 or 18 and worked well with kids. 

"Alright kiddos, thank you for coming to The band's preformance! Now Freddy, Bonnie, And Chica are going to take a break! Feel free to visit the play-place after finishing your pizza! Foxy's live performance will start at 2:00 pm! So be ready mateys, He's going to take you on a wild treasure hunt!" 

the kids all cheered of joy and ran straight to the play-place, where there were slides, a ball pit,  and so on. Quarters of the pizzas left on the paper plates were still left for the parents to clean up.

As the main three were wheeled to the back by staff, being prepared for a cleanup right after everyone left, staff closed up the curtains and attended their attention to having a quick break to talk to each other, and potentially get a stuck kid out of the ball-pit... again

The main three animatronics opened their eyes, and started discussing the kids, their performance today, etc. In the middle of Bonnie's sentence, they all heard footsteps directing towards them. They close their eyes, and returned to their original places. 

It was the energetic young boy coming in, a walkie talkie in his hand and a wagon. Another man on the walkie talkie was talking "We need Chica for some maintenance, come through the back way we'll meet you in the parts room." He clicked a button and responded "On my way." He grabbed chica carefully, lifting her and placing her in the wagon, headed off to work on her. 

That left bonnie and Freddy all alone behind the curtains. "So, that was that.." Bonnie opened his eyes.. Freddy responded "yeah, hopefully it turns out alright.. Damn kids forcing pizza into her jaw." Bonnie nodded in agreement.

There was a moment of awkward silence. Freddy sighed and started to speak, "So Bonnie what do you-" His sentence was broken by Bonnie slamming into him, lips crashing together harshly. Bonnie jerked away rather quickly, "I'm sorry... I shouldn-" freddy smiled and launched himself onto bonnie, his lips touching every part of metal on his neck as well. Bonnie whimpered softly. 

Freddy jerked away, "I wanted to do this  for a long time now, bun." he smirked Bonnie blushed, mouth drooling slightly, shocked but turned on. "P-please freddy keep going." He moaned, "Oh, you want it, hm?" Bonnie smiled "yes, it felt so good, please.." Freddy chuckled, and went down onto Bonnie. Freddy's tounge explored Bonnies mouth, his hands working on rubbing Bonnie up and down around his stomach, slipping his hand slickly into Bonnie's Bunussy. Teasing his finger around there, rubbing in circular motions Freddy smirked at him. "You want it, slut?" 

Bonnie whimpered "Please daddy." Freddy shook his head, "Lay down for me bun." So, he did. Freddy got on top and fingered Bonnie's tight, slick bonussy, His finger deeply entering the warm, soft inside of the hole which was aching for this pleasure. "Please, keep going." Bonnie moaned aloud, working on creating marks around his chest. 

Freddy slightly purred, "Cmon now Bunny, we can't be so loud.. The children and staff might hear." Bonnie nodded, And enjoyed the waves of bliss and pleasure quietly, Freddy's hand over Bonnie's drooling, slick mouth. "You like that don't you?" He chuckled.  Bonnie nodded, eyes rolling back because of all the pleasure rippling through him.  "Let's speed it up shall we?" Freddy's finger thrusted inside and out quicker, love juices starting to pour out of Bonnie. "Please, Freddy!" Freddy covered his mouth "You just won't shut up will you?" Freddy stuck his uh.. Fredenis inside of Bonnie's mouth, to keep him quiet. Bonnie shocked, but still in pleasure began sucking on the tip, rubbing his hands up and down it, as it thrusted in and out of his mouth. The warm inside of Bonnie's mouth brought pleasure to the Fredenis, the wet blissful warmness made Freddy moan softly, "That's my good bunny."  Bonnie rocking back and forth felt a low warmth in his abdomen "I-I'm gonna cum!" He said aloud.. Freddy growled, pinning Bonnie to the ground, "You don't cum until I say, got it, slut?" Bonnie, eager for pleasure nodded, It was building inside, and freddy was about to come as the pleasure of thrusting his fredenis in and out of Bonnie's warm mouth became overly pleasuring, just as Freddy was about to come, Bonnie was pleading to feel the pleasure blast through him as soon as he orgasmed. Freddy looked down, holding Bonnie by the neck.. "Come for me bun." Bonnie sighed and came everywhere, his knees weak, arms sweaty, mom's spaghetti. The cum spread over the floor, and Freddy came inside Bonnie's mouth. Pulling his fredenis out, still covered in spit and juices, he commanded Bonnie to swallow, so he did, and licked every inch of the creamy remains from his fingers. "Good boy." He helped Bonnie up.  They got some towels and cleaned the mess up on the floor. Just in time they heard footsteps trailing back. 

Chica was wheeled into the back, being set beside the two others. The Staff suspected something weird within the air, but assumed it was the smell of mechanical grease and pizza, and walked away into the crowd of children waiting for Foxy's show.  "hey, what did I miss?" Bonnie and Freddy still overwhelmed looked at eachother, and back at Chica. "Nothing!" They both exclaimed. 

THE END