1. Reincarnation

IT WAS A PITIFUL ENDING. 

A total of fifty bullets landed on my body mercilessly. I looked up, over the looming cold figure as a tiny disgruntled and unbothered voice coldly said, "Goodbye," The warmth of my cheeks faded, and blood flooded endlessly, my strong will to survive painfully tortured me as I cracked my voice saying, 

"You will fail. I hope you suffer and die in the hands of Damien,"

The final goodbye was well-received by the main cast who shot one last bullet before killing my consciousness.  

That is how I, Yvonne Valenza died.

***

It all started with a mystery TV series, featuring a Crime Romance drama between an amateur police officer and a hot CEO who got involved in a murder case. It was an R-rated film with 19+ content, and I remembered enjoying every scene of the series, especially the 19+ content.

Other than that, the series was basically tough girl gets soft when she meets her male lead. 

I liked the female lead, Sonia Keyes, a very ambitious police officer who wants to find the mystery behind a tragedy that took everyone in her town away. 

Her Mr. Right, the Hot, wealthy CEO of the city, Theodore Duncan, does everything to aid her fight. 

The one in the series that everyone hated and despised the most, however still couldn't stop fawning over him, Damien Gray, the undercover powerful mafia of the city. He was the hottest, sexiest, and some even say– the wildest person in the entire series who becomes obsessed with Sonia and her past.

I hated this guy. 

Absolute piece of garbage. He belongs in a fire, not even the trash can, can fit this absolute d*ckhead.  

The series was good. 

But this was not. 

Because, as much as I liked the drama, it didn't mean I wanted to get reincarnated into this shitty story! 

Out of all the characters, I turned into cannon fodder.

 Yvonne Valenza! The greatest assassin of the city, who was also a crazy simp of the villain– Damien Gray.

***

***

Yvonne Valenza. 

In the series, I liked to call her 'Yvoshit Bitch' because she was a totally crazy woman, who was head-over-heels over Damien Gray. She was his dirty lap dog and would do anything to please him and make him happy. 

Most of the time, Damien Gray exploited her, knowing her obsessive love for him; he used Yvonne, by all means, to get what he wanted. She even scrubbed his toilets, kissed his feet, and even...

And as soon Damien started obsessing over Sonia Keyes, the female lead, Yvonne became a crazy freak and chased after the poor woman. Yvonne did everything to keep Sonia out of Damien's sight. Even trying to assassinate the female lead by herself.

In the end, she died in the hands of the second male lead, who fought against her in one of the final battles.

In other words...

I hated this. 

I looked at the seductive and alluring face in the mirror which reflected back at me. Wavy blond hair, blue eyes, and deep heart-colored lips could arouse man or woman in this world on. 

Yvonne Valenza. 

A lunatic b*tch. 

I was this crazy b*tch.