Escape

As I walked out of the island, everything around me glitched. Mikan's face melted and my head spun, I then fell to the ground. Why does my head hurt? ARH! I then passed out on the sandy beach and woke up feeling cramped. What is my body pressing against? When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in a metal tube. 

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed, when I went quiet I heard whimpers. Like someone was trapped. 

"Hello? Who's there!?" I shouted, I got no response.

"Hello?" I asked again, nothing. Everything was quiet again. I-I think it was my classmates! I broke the glass window I was looking out. I then looked around seeing exact copies of the tube I was in, I think those contain my friends! I regret how I acted! I need to apologize. I then found a girl with short strawberry blonde hair and a pink cat backpack. Is that, Chiaki? 

"Nanami!" I screamed, when I ran to the tube, a tv screen projected Mikan's face. 

"Uh uh!" Mikan said "I can't believe you didn't want to find me!"

"You." I cried

"I thought you loveddd me!" Mikan screamed "What did I do to make you hate me!?"

"You killed them!" I cried 

"We killed them." Mikan stated "You helped me execute the others."

"Nonono."I mumbled 

"Yes yes yes my love!" Mikan cried 

"No!" I shouted as I dropped to the ground