Prologue

I wake up slowly to the shining sun in the middle of an abandoned forest.

I look down at my bloodied hands.

I MURDERED HIM!!!

The man who  was the love of my life...

The man who knows everything and nothing about me...

The man whom I thought was going to propose me yesterday..

I murdered him.

And then in the middle of the night dug up a 6 feet long and approximately 4 feet deep pit to bury him.

Well... Atleast it's all over.

He didn't have parents. He also didn't have a friend or anyone else except for me. So.. Certainly, No missing cases would be filed.

Even though these thoughts cloud up one side of my brain...,
All I feel is a empty hole inside my heavy chest.And that hole keeps burning constantly.

I think it's pain,but how can  pain be felt for someone who was this brutal to me?So brutal that  murdering him by poking him in his Adam's apple with my heel was the only way to put an end to this insane brutality!?

A glimpse of his smile flashes before my eyes....

Tears flood my eyes. What the everlasting hell am I living in?How am going to last for even a single day without him? Will this hole in my chest close up? Will I ever forget him? Why did he change so much?Didn't he love me the way I loved him?

I look around to confirm that I have left no traces of blood marks around.

I already buried my heels in with him.All there's left to do is to wipe the dried blood off my hands.

After one last look around,I slowly make my way to the car. I wash my hands with a bottle of water and start the engine to my Kia Forte and start my drive to home at last..

The hole gets bigger and bigger as I go far and far away from him.

The long drive feels like just a few minutes had passed.

I get inside the  house,feed Mia and get inside the bath as soon as entering the room.

I turn on the shower and let the steaming hot water burn my skin and finally let out the tears that I've been controlling for so long...