8

Kim Taehyung felt as if he'd just stepped off a precipice as if he was falling.. falling with no idea of how hard the jolt might be when he reached the bottom of this abyss.

But then Taehyung's lips closed on hiss and he could only hope that with him his landing would be safe, secure.

He wrapped Jungkook's arms around his neck and let his body cleave to the length of his.

Everything about him felt good, right... So right he wanted to drop to the carpet right here, right now, with Jungkook in his arms and explore in-depth just how good it was.

But he didn't want their first time to be so elemental - Not while he still held on to a pebble of rational thought in his head.

Taehyung broke their kiss, closing his eyes momentarily at the tiny sensation of loss that swirled through at the lack of contact, then, taking his hand, he led Jungkook to his bedroom.

Taehyung turned the sheets down earlier and had left only a stained-glass lamp turned on at his bedside, a muted purple-jewel-like colour cast a gentle, enticing glow about the room. Jungkook closed the door, cocooning them in a private space.

A space, somewhere they could explore the intensity of the attraction between them.

The sheer need that arose every time they'd been together.

A need they could plunder and delight in, which could chase away the shadows that lingered in their hearts.

Jungkook reached for Taehyung's shirt, tugging it free of his jeans and forcing his shaking fingers to undo each button. Inch by inch he revealed the smooth expanse of his chest, nipples that were as rigid as his own, his taut belly and the fine smattering of hair that arrowed behind the waistband of his jeans.

He pushed the shirt off his shoulders, leaving his upper torso bare to his gaze, he looked his fill, tracing the lines of his physique with fingers that became more sure of their touch the lower they travelled.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook brushed his hand over the erection trapped behind his zipper. He smiled a little, enjoying the pure knowledge that he was this way for him - that he wanted Jungkook as much as he wanted him.

The anticipation was both a delight and a torment.

They would be wonderful together, Taehyung knew that as instinctively as he knew the sun would rise each day.

But just how wonderful?

Would they blaze like a fiery borealis comet through the starry night sky, or would they simmer and burn out painfully slowly?

Jungkook's hands fumbled at Taehyung's belt then at his zipper, carefully releasing the pressure against the older's arousal and easing his jeans down his long legs. In the soft lighting, he caught a glimpse of a scar running the length of Taehyung's thigh and he felt a moment's sorrow for the injury that had caused such a permanent reminder.

But Jungkook didn't linger long over the thought, he rose and skimmed his hands up the outside of his legs and then guided them in toward the straining fabric of his boxer briefs. He grazed his short, rounded nails over the knitted cotton, relishing the groan Taehyung emitted.

Taehyung's hands shot into Jungkook's arms, stilling his actions, "Don't let me spoil this by losing control too soon," he growled, dragging Jungkook's hands to his hips, "Besides, it's my turn now."

He drifted one finger through his tiny waist and over the swell of Jungkook's round ass, the younger's skin shimmered in a scatter of goosebumps.

Anticipation thrilled through Jungkook's body, drawing into a tight knot deep in his belly as he traced the outside edge of his boxers. For a split second, that tiniest fraction of time, he lifted both hands to slide the shirt over Jungkook's shoulders and peel it away, exposing the latter to his concentrated gaze.