3

Y/n pov:

I never knew my father all i ever known is that he is in America while being a rich business man.

"Mom!"I called out "where is dad?",
When i said that my mom was shocked*ahem* "erm...uh...why do you ask?"

Flashback:
You and this young boy were just sitting on the mat.
"Knock-knock","who's there?" You asked,"dad" you sighed "dad who?"
"Not your dad!" He Burst out laughing at you

"Shut up at least my dog didn't die"

(This is going to be your mom for now

(This is going to be your mom for now........😧😨😰😱)

"That what you said to the kid" your mother chuckled,"yes..."
"Ok.....your dad is married to a woman,they been married for 4 years now and they have a child..."

You look completely shocked "h-how do you know this?" I stuttered,"i keep on contact with your father" she said it like it was a regret,"does that change anything?" I worried,"no..no not at all you will still be my little girl"

She hugged you but,you were. Completely dazed "mom?" You broke the hug.
"Yeah" "when am I going to see my father?"

"Soon"

"Does that mean your not my sister anymore?" takemichi just came out of nowhere "shut up blond boy"

"Hey...tell you what how about staying in America sounds like?"your mother trying to change the mood "no how about in 1 month I will go"

The next day:

Someone was throwing rocks at your window 'who tf Wakes me up in the middle of the night' you thought to yourself ,you opened your blinds and saw Mikey in the distant "Mikey?" You whispered,"wrong window dumbass" you tried to close the window but,"wait help me get me up!"

"Ugh fine" you goaned,you helped Mikey get in "that was easy" you smiled "shut up,what was so important that you had to come here??",You rolled your eyes "I was thinking to recruiting you to our gang".

'AAAAHHHHHH' you screamed in your head in excitement

"Y/n.."

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"

You snapped out of it "you ok you spaced out for a min" he worried,
"I guess i will....." You wasn't sure that he was fr because you guys pull pranks on each other "really!!"

"Hmm..on one condition" you smirk "ugh what"Mikey was ready to jump off " you have to be nice to me", "fine i will"

"It a bet" you smirk,"if you fail i will quit the gang but if you win it then you will do what ever you want to me

"Fine shake on it then"

You guys shakes hand for the bet

Now the bet will go long as it will.......