ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ [ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ]

Usually, he would be busy with his experiments or just be on the tallest peaks of Dragonspine, sketching the scenery away

Usually, he would be busy with his experiments or just be on the tallest peaks of Dragonspine, sketching the scenery away. Not that this was anything bad or undesirable. Time spent with you was something that he had grown to cherish. Such a strange and enigmatic being you were, being able to see the "stats" of anyone you wished and working through them with immense precision. You seemed to rather enjoy the cycle too, always fist-bumping whenever the "crit rate" went above 70%.

​​​​​You could bestow power as easily as you could take it away. The latter never actually happening, with you claiming that it was revolting to see any potential going waste or unrecognized. You saw worth in every single one of them. And thus having your undivided attention and efforts was as intimate as it was thrilling. 

And oh, how his heart leaped in his chest whenever you directed your ebullience towards him.

"Cinnabar Spindle, I can't tell you how excited I am."

Prancing around the alchemist's laboratory, you were telling him about the new sword.

"it's going to be your best in slot, and it even has your color scheme."

It was certainly amusing to watch you get excited. The zealous look on your face could certainly put the sun to shame. And with you grinning, Albedo finds his lips curling up too. 

"I thought I was doing fine already. Harbinger of Dawn was it?"

Your face scrunched up at the mention of the weapon.

"Yes, but it's you Albedo, and someone like you deserves better than that."

Ah, you truly did not understand the weight of your words. Did you?

Aesthetics, while not exactly benefiting, do earn some brownie points. The dilemma of vortex or Homa on Zhongli is something you rather not relive, and you were still unsure of your preference to this day.

Watching you get defensive over him felt strange. You had no obligation to anyone, much less him. Yet you exchanged raw power and for what? Always brushing off the inquiries, you would shrug, murmuring that you just enjoyed doing so.

Unparalleled and singular

An anomaly, appearing out of nowhere and agreeing upon a contract that even Morax would frown upon. Perhaps your solidarity truly was limitless.

But none of that could explain how natural it feels to be framed by you and in your preferences. How right he feels at the moment, listening to you gush about with such zeal and about himself, no less. Maybe he was meant to be molded by you, a singular purpose he prefers a lot more than the others he envisions for himself.

Yes, he could be moving on with his experiments or just be busy in general. But who is to blame when your existence alone is the one thing that he finds the most intriguing. What better subject to sketch when the snowy mounts already pale in comparison. When it comes to you.

He truly does not mind.

---------
Writing on this is still sort of iffy imo... I wrote this when I was on the initial stages of the AU and wasn't thinking too much of it... I dont like this one that much but still I think it's worth keeping