ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ɢᴏᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ɪꜱᴇᴋɪᴇᴅ

OUR VERY FIRST CROSSOVER EPISODE GUYS!!! :>Entire mcu spoilers until endgame, minor mentions from the Loki TV series but no spoilersSet in the future of Player Status where the Artificer is now very in tuned with their abilities and has been Teyva...

Entire mcu spoilers until endgame, minor mentions from the Loki TV series but no spoilers
Set in the future of Player Status where the Artificer is now very in tuned with their abilities and has been Teyvat for a quite a while.

Stars are not visible in daylight. We could equate searching for the dim light of these distant celestial bodies in the blanket of photons from our overwhelming sun to spotting a snowflake in a blizzard.

That was the scientific explanation, one brought over from your world. You don't know how much of it applies over in Teyvat though, with the sky being fake and all the jazz. Still… fake or not, fact remains, that stars don't show themselves until the sun recedes into the horizon.

Then why did one appear today?

It was still noon when the corner of your eyes caught sight of it. A shining speck in azure heavens, bright enough to be visible to the naked eye and was it…?

The supposed star soon turned into a meteor. One that anyone willing to lend sight could spot, and with the elevation of Wangshu Inn, you had the front view.

Something like Unreconciled Stars?

You couldn't tell for sure, but this was only one unlike an entire constellation that fell before. Hands clutching the balcony railings, you watched it fall… east.

Sal Terrae

"Ver Goldet, let Xiao know that I'll be back soon."

Now more in tuned with your abilities, teleportation stopped being as wondrous as it was initially… Still you'll never be not grateful for it. Walking (swimming?) all the way from Wangshu Inn to Sal Terrae? No thank you, these waypoints existed for a reason and you'll be damned if you don't use them accordingly. Just a blink and you've arrived at the destination. No unnecessary effort required. You gently pat the device as a makeshift thanks before moving on with the aim in hand.

Finding where it landed.

The millith or adventurer's guild might send for investigations of their own, still you'd prefer the first look.

Sal Terrae
You remember the history of the place, the tragic end of a God that was simply too weak? Still, however weak the god, they were still leagues above humans. Death of Harvia caused everyone in the vicinity to turn into salt.

You don't dwell on the thoughts, though, except for eliciting sympathy for the demise of a few genuine ones. There isn't much the dead gods can do or hope to get.