Title Too Big To Fit Here 2

ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɪɴ + ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ɪꜱᴀᴋᴀɪ/ꜱᴇʟꜰ

Kamisato Ayaka

🔆Poor girl is going to be flustered, not that she doesn't like it tho, you main her, and she really feels appreciated
🔆I mean she is in no way weak, but we all know that Burst is destruction on speedial. She will be surprised and maybe a bit horrified.

"did you just finish magu kenki within 1 minute?"
"Yes, watch this." cue her burst, ticking off for like 200k per tik
"pretty impressive, right?"

🔆Admires your dedication and will combust if you tell her you skipped everyone else just to her constellations (Ayaka simps are smt else honesty)

"I-I'm not really sure how to thank you for this, but I will make sure that I live up to your expectations." 

🔆She is concerned about you; you haven't left the peak of the vindagnr domain for months. Do you really want the cryo goblet on set??

​​​​This was a fast clear, and you feel lucky. Maybe today is the day. Approaching the layline, you accept the artifacts
Heart of depth circlet, hod feather, hod sands, BLIZZARD STRAYER GOBLET
Maybe the countless hours have finally paid off. Could this be the answer to your prayers? Your eyes search the substats first.
 Crit damage 7%, Crit rate 3.4%, Energy recharge 6.3%, Attack 8%
Was this the one? Eyes drifting towards main stat
Pyro damage bonus

🔆Will drag your unconscious body out of the domain, and will take you to taromarou to cheer you up.

Bennett

🔆Will cry, he will 100% cry
🔆You know about his bad luck and you still chose him.

"I don't know why you chose me, when there are so many better variables."
His eyes are shining
"but I will not let you down."
Some shounen anime 👆 shit is what this is

🔆*CRIES WEEPS *
🔆SOMEONE TELL HIM HIS IN-GAME STATUS

He is definitely amazed with that cryo regisvine one shot. 600k what?? He was capable of that?!
High priority support? SSS tier? Just what were you talking about? He only listens in as you gush about just how useful he is in every team.

🔆He is very happy, acceptance was rare and you being so enthusiastic about him... feels nice
🔆He tells his Dads all about what you've shown him

"Yes dad! I did it myself! One hit and the regisvine was down!"
They dont always understand, but they are happy for him. It's been a while since he smiled so brightly.

🔆🥺💕

ARATAKI NUMERO UNO ITTO

🔆Oh yeah, his man is hyped
🔆Loves loves the fact that he is one of those Unga Bunga playstyle characters. Because elemental mastery? Amplifying reaction? What are those?! 
🔆Cue him doing a million damage 

"did you see that? HAHA, it's all in these raw muscles right here, baby!"

🔆You were low-key surprised by how much damage Ushi was doing and then saw that fat ass multiplier on the skill
🔆Needless to say he's proud " of course, he was going to hit hard! You didn't doubt him dia ya?"
🔆He low-key likes his woodcutter passive

Oh, you want that furniture but just ran out of Maple wood :((
Cue him comically taking in the responsibility because taking care of his gang members is his duty.

"Wait for me right here. Those twigs won't see what hit em!"

He's enjoying his time but the previous polearm users who used to bring wood cause they had faster animations.
Xiao, Zhongli etc: 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️ [for those who understand ;) To mei kya karu? Job chod du?]

🔆High-key asks about his best team compositions, Gorou is the best support for him you say? RIP Gorou cause he won't be hearing the end of it. Zhongli? Oh interesting fellow.
🔆Zhongli just used planet befall? He is whistling before giving him a pat on his back "Great job old man." he forgets his strength sometimes so cue Zhongli almost falling over because fuck this oni doesn't know restraint.
🔆Do not, and I repeat, do not bring up those noodle arms if you plan on doing anything productive for the day.
As soon as you mention it, he is going to pick you up and carry you everywhere to prove that his arms are anything but noodles. No ifs and buts he's carrying you wherever you wish to go for the day.

"Who are you calling Noodle arms, sweetheart? I can scoop you up right here. Oh, you want down? too bad cause I'm not letting ya leave."

🔆I love him

Kaeya Alberich Ragnvindr ;-;

🔆Another menace, same category as Childe
🔆But he is subtle, casually throws in any random that you main him especially in front of Diluc (the fucker who refuses to come home).
🔆Diluc already has a lot to hear from you that he doesn't come home and Kaeya's incessant taunts he's literally 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

"Oh did you know that we took down that Pyro regisvine. 600k one-shot, the player truly knows what they are doing. It's a pity you weren't there 😔"
"(눈_눈) yes it's a real shame that... I wasn't there." 
Yeah the hillichurl are getting extra fried today.

🔆He finds the kaeya bridge to be hilarious. But when you mention that you are going to do that all the way to inazuma
🔆Rip his arms but serves him right! 
🔆The type to be curious about how you do this stuff and he sort of understands too

"You know 45% crit rate is kind of low."
"we could get 15% more if someone decides to give me his constellations. 😒"
He shuts up for a while
"SAY SOMETHING, SAY THAT I'M GETTING YOUR CONSTELLATIONS SOON."
He is uncharacteristically silent now.

🔆The relatable struggle 

🔆But despite everything, one thing remains constant 🔆His smart ass comments, he knows you like his voice

🔆His smart ass comments, he knows you like his voice. So he does not spare a single opportunity. 

"I didn't know you were such a slacker."
"Kaeya, you are this 🤏 close to being sent back to mines to farm ore."