Chapter 11 ( the confession)

Cabir pov

I m just so sad and so happy too. I was with Raghav the whole night until I told I was acting and he asked me to get out of his house. Actually he kicked me out . Well, this won't work I need to do something to get close to my love.

Mukti pov

I again had those silly pills and my head is aching . GOD , I think maybe I should move on and do something to get over that bastard HARSHAD. But for now I should sleep. I won't ruin my nights for that fucking guy . Come on mukti. U can't be so fragile , after all u r MUKTI . I am strong and I will always maintain it.

Dhruv pov

Yaar, Nandini is really very sweet but these days I am being attracted towards Alya , I mean she always helps me , she is so kind . I maybe have started to like her and even Manik broke up with her. But there is also a place in my heart which loves Nandini . I am just so confused. What to do??? Maybe I should go for a long drive . ThAt would be better.

MANIK POV

So finally we r in my room , this is the moment I was waiting for ......

" ummm..... Nandini what do u think of me ??? " I asked her.

" what kind of question is that . By the way if I have to answer then it is ' monster Manik ' ha ha ha ha. " she said and giggled.

" Nandini I am serious . " I said showing her my ' I am serious' look.

" yeah , I am also serious na . Ha ha ha " she said again and giggled.

" ok fine! Maybe I have to say it . " I said .

" exactly " she said . I came closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders. We both looked into each other's eyes so
Pattionately .

" I saw a girl , who was the first one to come up and challenge FAB 5 , and we being so rude and playing pranks on her never tired but were amazed to see her helping us , especially my buddy Dhruv . She almost changed this monkey Manik or u may say monster Manik . And this monkey fell for her. That girl is u , Nandini , u. I am so madly in love with you that I can never tire but stare at u the whole day. U r just perfect for me . U can handle me, u can calm me, u r the one I feel safe to share my feelings with . Ur innocence. Ur beauty, ur loving heart, ur care has made me to fall in love with u. So today I am not sure that if u feel the same thing for me or not , but I will always respect ur decisions. So now I have been practicing to say those 3 magical words and today here it goes I .... Love ...... YOU Nandini. I know I am not shah rukh khan or salman khan but what all I know is that I love the most beautiful and kind person in the world and that is u ." I finished . I just said everything to her.
Almost every single feeling present in me for her right at this moment. I just want to know her answer.

Wait! Her eyes r filled with tears and I am also half crying . That means that she feels the same I feel for her. But she was not saying anything.

" speak something" I requested

" what to say I am speechless . And yes I also do love u " she said and I felt as if I am the luckiest person in the world to have her.

I leaned to kiss her . But she stopped.

" Manik I don't know if I can do it . U know I have never done this . I m really not sure. " she said shyly and blushed a bit.

" u surely can dear. " I said and leaned forward . She was a bit nervous . So first I kissed her neck then her cheeks and then I looked into her eyes . And I leaned forward . My hand went to her waist and I got a grip on it. I pulled her close to me . No space was left between us . Now we were inches apart. And our lips met . There was a sudden spark of electricity that went through me. Our lips were so much in motion . We kissed so pationately. She leaned more onto me. Then I breaker the kiss as it was her first time . Her eyes opened and she smiled . Oh ! How I love that smile of hers .

" someone is looking as beautiful as stars " I said. She blushed a lot .

" Manik I think it's too late I have to go. " she said .

" ok , I will drop u . " I said understandingly as it was her first time . We went to my car . On the way she got a bit tensed .

" what's up? Why do u look tensed . " I said

" Manik, if chacha and chachi get to know about us then ? " she said .

" it's upon u if u want to tell them about us now or later. " I said.

" later would be better " she said .
I dropped her and she was about to get off the car when I stopped her holding her hand .

" I want my gift " I said and closed my eyes . I sensed her coming closer . But she kissed on my cheeks . And quickly got out of the car .

" bye " she said .

" this is not fair " I said like a baby. She laughed and went. Wow what a memorable day!