Chapter 8

In college,now it was brak time and saara and her froends comes to canteen to eat something.
(Canteen uncle-CU)

CU-Vaa ma saara enna venum.
Sa-Uncle innaikku enna special canteen la.
CU-Unnoda favourite noodles thaan ma
Sa-Appidiya appa kudunga.
CU-Sari ma konjam iru.
Sa-Ok.

Then he put the noodles to a plate and give the noodles to saara and goes to her place where her friends was seated.

Su-En d eppo paaru canteen ku wandha inda noodles thinriye onakku venaam aagadha.
Sa-No no favourite dish na eppidi d venaam aagum.
Pa-Sari edho saptu thola bell adikka podhu.

Then saara goes to wash the hand and when she turns accidentially she dashes to a college student and he tries to slap her but not because she hold his hand.

Sa-En da wekkama illa oru ponnu melaye kai vekka pakkura.
St-Ey ennadi romba pesra.
Sa-Yewana irundhalu appidi thaan naan pesradhu.
St-Ey naan yaaru theriyuma.
Sa-Aama nee yaru CM ooda paiyana illa president ooda paiyan shumma inda college ragging ku vettiya okkandhu kondu nikkirawan thaane.
St-Ey onna....

He again tries to slap her but before he slap she slapes that student infront of all student and warn him and goes from their to the class in anger.Abd then as usually teachers and sir's comes to take class and then college finish and she went to home with guards.

*********************
In Ak house he was going near the bike with full anger and his friends asked where does he going but he didn't tell he just says to come and then there went to saara's home and ring the bell before that he tells to Rk call that girl(Awarku dhaan peru kooda theriyadhe😝)

Sa mom-Vaanga pa.
Sa dad-Vaanga pa
Rk-Ok pa.appa thangachchi enga.awala konjam koopuda mudiyuma.
Sa mom-Aah iru pa.

Then her mother call saara and she comes downstair and shock to see all.Ak sees her and his anger raised and he went near her and look her and asked her,

Ak-College la innaiku enna nadanthichi.
Sa-Onnum nadakkala ye.
Ak-Poi sollada unmaya sollu.
Sa-Adhu adhu wandhu.....
Ak-Naan sollata 😡??
Sa-Huh😳.
Ak-Nee canteen la saptu hand wash pannitu warum podhu oru paiyonoda mela idichcha adhukku anda paiyan onna adikka kai oongunapo nee awanoda kaiya pudichchitu nee awanoda kannathula adichcha,enna correct aah.
Sa-🤤

Ak's all friends and her family got shock after knowing the truth.

Ak-Sollu correct aah.
Sa-Aama 😔.
Ak-Nee eppo adichchitu wandhu nikkiriye adhu yaaroda paiyan theriyuma??😡
Sa-Theriyadhu.
Ak-Awan dhaan............

Who is that student?🤔

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment for it and thats all for the day.
Will meet in the next chappy.

By-Author
Tata🖐 To be continue.........