Chapter 10

In chennai all had their dinner and slept except 2 souls.Ak is thinking wheather saara will love him and saara don't know wheather arjun love her or not,by thinking their doubt the 2 souls slept without their knowledge.

In morning all get up and done their works and same goes to 2 souls.then saara went to college with that same thought but her friends were confused why she is silent and asked her what happened and she narrates yesterday's all incident and their parents talk.her friends were shock to the core.

Pa-Yennadi solra unmayawe nee Ak wa love panriya
Sa-Aama d amma appa and bro ok soltaru but aprama kekuren nu sotaru.
Su-Ok d anyway nee happy aah dhaane irukka.
Sa-Aama d but awarku enna pudikkumo nu theriyalaye.
Sak-Adhu ellam pudikkum thalaivi kavala padathinga☺.
Sa-Ok da.

****************

In Ak house Rk comes running to Ak and he saw Rk and asked,

Ak-Ennada aachu eppidi oodi wara.
Rk-Onna saara ooda amma appa wara sonnanga.
Ak-Edheyy ennaya edhukku da?😳
Rk-Theriyala wa polam.
Ak-Hmm.

Then theg went to saara's house and asked her dad for what he calls him.then her dad asked directly making Ak shock,

Sa dad-Onakku saarawa pudikkuma pa.
Ak-Adhu pa...
Sa mom-Sollu pa.
Ak-Aama ma.

Then her parents smile looking at each other.

Sa dad-Engalukku theriyum pa engalukku appawe doubt irunduchi unga rendu peroda melayum adhan eppo ketta and saara kittayum ketta awalku.......
Ak-Awa enna pa sonna.

There smile and said,

Sa dad&mom-Onna romba pudikkum nu sonna pa

Ak was shocked and had happy tears in his eye.

Ak-Nijamawa???
Sa dad-Aama pa.
Ak-Sari pa,aana naan unga ellatayum oru poi solli irukken adhu therinja awa enna weruththudawala pa.

Saara parents and Ak friends look at each other in cofused except Rk.

Sa dad-Yenna pa appidi sonna poi.

That time Saara comes to home because her teachers were absent and she came in hslf day from college shock see ak and she look at her parents and there eyed her that he likes her and saara was haply to core and went near her parents.

Ak-Adhu pa adhu wandhu.
Sa dad-Sollu pa enna loi solli irukka?
Ak-Neenga ellam ninaikkira mathiri naan onnu rowdy kedayadhu pa naan ...............

Who is he,what is his real identity snd why he hide his id and act as rowdy?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment and thats all for the day.
Will meet you in next chappy.
The story is coming to end in few more chappies.sorry guys.And for now I don't have any idea to start a new book will see in upcoming days.

By-Author
Tata🖐 To be continue.......