𝐈: 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒:

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 !
( not checked )

FRIDAY, EIGHT A.M !
GASEY'S HOUSE.

My laugh hollowed through the house as I chased Casey down the stairs.
She screamed lowly and runs into the kitchen, laughing on her way down there.

I grinned and followed quickly, watching her opening a drawer to pull out a popcorn box. She turned to look at me and winced, holding up her hand in a way to stop me from moving.
"Okay, we are done with the chasing here!"

I nodded and tried to catch my breath while laughing and walking over to her, pushing her hand down before pulling out a glas and water, watching her starting to make our popcorn.

"We gonna watch the movie down here?" I asked, taking a sip of my water, enjoying the cold wetness running down my throat.
Casey nodded, not looking up from the stove,
"Yeah, sure."

I stood behind her, watching over her shoulder as she laughed, telling me a story about what happened yesterday.
I smiled before grinning, listening to her every word.

"And yeah, that's basically all that-"
She was soon cut off by the phone ringing.
My eyebrows crushed together as I looked at the clock from the oven. It was already 10, who'd call this late?

"Hello?" Casey picked up, walking over to the other side of the table, looking at me.
It was silence for a while, since I couldn't hear anything from where I was standing.
"Are you sure you have got the right number?"
I tiled my head and nodded at her. She just shook her head while laughing.
"We're making popcorn.", she said while smiling, shooting me a wink. Only now I realised that the popcorn has started to pop.
"Yeah no, I'm not alone. And we are gonna watch a horror movie. You know, making a movie night and stuff.. no, not with my boyfriend, with my best friend!", she laughed as she shook her head.
Silence again.
"Hm.. Nightmare On Elm Street!" she replied after a while of what looked like she was thinking.

Now again she started to grin.
"Why do you wanna know my name?", she asked, waking closer my way again.

My hip met the side of the counter as I leaned onto it.
"What?.." she asked, suddenly looking confused.
I pushed myself off the counter, rushing over to her as my smile fell off my lips.
Frowning I put my ear on the other side of the phone, standing close next to her.
"I said I wanna know who I'm talking to.", I heard a deep men's voice from out of the speaker. It wasn't loud, but I still got to hear it.

"That's not what you said..", Casey gave back, looked at me with a frown.
"Well, what did I say then?", the voice shoot right back.
"You said 'cuz I wanna know who I'm looking at'."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes while giving her an look of annoyance. Another dumb teenage joke, nothing serious.
Casey let out a light laugh and looked in my direction and nodding at me.
I smiled, proud that I made her relax a bit.

She pushed the phone into my hand and walked around the counter, straight to the backyard door.
"Talk to them, I'll be right back. Looking where he is." She joked and I grinned, laying the phone against my ear.

"Hello? Who is this?", I asked and bite my lip.
"Oh, hello.", the voice gave back soon after.
"What's up?" I watched as Casey disappeared through the door before I turned around the shook the popcorn a little, hearing it pop even more.