𝐈𝐈: 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏.

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒;

𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 !
( not checked )

FRIDAY, 9 A.M,
MACHER'S HOUSE !

It was another one of those nights that my brother would invite his friends over, just because the house was left to the two of us for another week.
At first it was nice, knowing that you can do whatever you want, no matter for how long, but as soon as Stu started to invite these people over, it started to get annoying.

I was not against them coming over, I was just upset that they'd be that loud whenever I was trying to sleep. Even my movie nights were being interrupted because their bullshit.

I liked his friends, Tatum and Randy especially.
You may wonder why I don't hang out with them, but it's simple;
I was younger.
Not much younger, 2 years to be exact. But for Stu, it was too young. 17 years old and an 15 year old, almost 16, was not what he wanted around his friends.

Tatum tried to confirm him that they all liked me and that they want me to hang out with them, but Stu always laughs it away until he changes the thema.
It doesn't bother be though, I got better things to do anyways.

Tonight they were over again.
So I stayed in my room for most of the time.
After what felt like forever, I started to get bored. So I got up from my bed and let out a sigh.
I could already hear them watching tv, drinking and basically screaming stupid shit at each other.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and walked straight to the kitchen. I was being unnoticed until someone also entered the kitchen.
I stopped searching through the freezer and stood still.

"Ivory!", I was being called as I turned around to meet the best friend of my brother.
Billy smiled widely as he approached me, also looking in the freezer, pulling out an beer.

"Billy." I gave back and nodded as I smiled lightly.
Okay, you need to understand this;
Billy and I never really got along. No matter how long I tried to get through him, he always pushed me away. Which was kind of sad because he spends a lot of time in our house. But since he started dating Sidney, he isn't here that much as he used to be.
Which was fine with me. I just felt bad for Stu.

"Wasupp? Haven't seen you in a while.", he replied and opened his beer while looking at me.
I leaned against the counter before I pushed the fridge closed.

I nodded,
"Mhm. Everything's fine. What about you?"

He smiled and cocked his head to the side,
"Ah, you know, everything's the same."

I nodded and pushed myself off the counter.
"What are y'all doing?" I asked, getting furious why he would talk with me instead of returning to his friends, who were obviously waiting for him.

"Talking, drinking. Everything I guess," He laughed lightly before adding an,
"You should join."

I was confused.
He was always the one who was against me hanging out with them, which was why Stu was also against it.

"I'm not allowed to drink?.." I shoot back and looked at him.
He laughed,
"Neither are we. C'mon, join.", he started as he walked closer, taking my hand and pulling me to his side, wrapping his arm around me lazily.