[𝟬𝟳] 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚

𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We're back on set for me and sky's scene, and I was talking to Raven Symoné for double checks and how all of this should play out properly.

She noticed me getting worried and she calmed me down easily.

After a few more minutes I went to Bailey's bedroom set and saw sky sitting on the edge of the bed playing with her hands.

"Sky" I grabbed her attention.

She looks up at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Uh hey" Skylar played with her bracelet as she moved over a bit.

I took the free space and gave her a soft smile. "Look...Dakota, I'm sorry about earlier" Sky says. "It's fi-" I started but she instantly cuts me off. "It's not fine, Koko...I've been a jerk to you this past month with avoiding you and everything" Sky said; "You were just was trying to be nice to me".

"You didn't deserve that...and you have every right to be mad at me, I totally get it if don't want to be friends anymore" Skylar says as tear drops fell onto her jeans.

There was obviously more to the story than just avoiding me. I didn't know for sure and I definitely couldn't just jump into conclusions about it but all of this had to be about Savannah. "Alright Sky, hey- uh it's okay...stop crying, it's okay" I said while I pulled her into a soft hug and rubbed her back. Hoping that would help put Skylar's mind at ease with everything that had happened earlier today.

I wasn't worried about how the scene might look but I was more worried about her instead.

"I seriously needed this" Sky mumbled as she let's herself calm down before she removes herself from the embrace.

I hummed went through Bailey's purse where I kept my mini tissues, lipgloss, and other things inside.

I handed Sky the tissues and she gave me a soft smile. "Oh, um thanks" She chuckled and wipes her tears away. Sky wasn't wearing makeup in this scene so that was good because she didn't have to worry about going back to her makeup artist. "Anytime" I said. She nods and Raven came up to us.

"You girls okay" Raven asked.

I nodded and let sky do the talking. "Yeah we're uh we're fine...just got worried that's all" Sky shrugged. "Okay well no need to be because as always, you're going to be great" Raven says as she placed her hand on sky's shoulder and scrunch up her nose. Sky smiled and nodded.

"We're about to get started with this scene so get ready" Raven said before walking back to her chair.

"Ready to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely" Sky says as she fixed herself up, not that she really needed to. "Let's just say the right name this time" I joked. "Oh, Haha so funny!" Sky playfully rolled her eyes before nudging my shoulder.

"I missed you" She says before pressing her lips together.

"I missed you too" I smiled.

Me and Sky stood up and started to get into our characters for the last bit of the scene we had left.

The Scene, Third-Person Pov

Tess = Sky
Bailey = Dakota
Destiny = Chandler

"I'm sorry. Did I hear you correctly" Bailey chuckled; "Did you just say you like-like me" Bailey asked as a smile formed on her lips.

"Yeah, I- uh I guess I just did" Tess says as she scratched the back of her head.

Tess grabs Bailey's hand and they both sat down on the bed.

"Bailey...I liked you since the day we met on the rooftop, I didn't know what to do then so I just kept it a secret" Tess says. "You're smart, pretty, and you know exactly what to do when I have my good and bad days" She smiled. "-And knowing I'm not the easiest person to deal with but you make it work" Tess says as Bailey giggled.

"You care for your family and others, you love trying make the world a better place even if it's over the small thing and that's what I really like about you" Tess states as she let's out a sigh of relief as she was finally able to get the off her chest.

"I like you too, Tess" Bailey said.

"-So if you're really interested, maybe we can go out sometime" She suggested. "I would love that" Tess says as her cheek turned pink.

"I was thinking we could..." Tess says, drifting off her sentence as she moves closer towards Bailey. "Yeah, me too" Bailey said as they both leaned in.

"Same page" Tess asked as her eyes trailed down to Bailey's glossy lips. "Same page" Bailey mumbled before tess's lips met hers. The kiss was short, only three seconds long but they both enjoyed it.

"Whoaaa, I did not want to see that" Destiny says in shock as she walked into the room. Tess blushed in embarrassment and Bailey grabs a pillow and threw at her sister. The audience laughed and Bailey cracks a smile. "Get out!" Bailey said as Destiny leaves the room with a giggle.

Bailey and Tess chuckled at her older sister's actions before Tess rested her head on Bailey's shoulder.

End of scene