[𝟭𝟳] 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

╰┈➤ Los Angeles, California

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 12, 2021

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was the day after Kody and Sky's date.

Everyone was ready to say goodbye to the set of raven's home as they wrapped up scenes for the show. It was also sky's birthday. She didn't want to make a big out of it, normally she would. But, today, she just wanted to relax with friends, her girlfriend, and family by adding a cupcake or two to the list.

Issac, Cameron, and Dakota were filming a scene while Sky and Navia were behind the scenes watching everything fall into place. Savannah wasn't in the episode so her last day on set was a few days ago.

"Hey Sky?" Navia questions as she grabs the brunette's attention. "Yeah?" Sky turn towards Navia and tilted her head. "Uh...first off, happy birthday." Navia said. "Oh, thank you..." Sky chuckled while pulling her eyebrows together. "I- I just wanted to say that I'm sorry" Navia said while looking at her boots.

"For?" Sky asked, now confused.

Navia did nothing wrong. Although, they rarely talked to each other since Savannah and Sky broke up.
They use to be the best of friends until everything changed.

"For being...for being a horrible friend." Navia said.

"Everything was fine until...until they weren't" Navia pouts. "Yeah... okay, and whose fault is that?" Sky asked. Navia smacks her lips and rolled her eyes; "I'm serious.". "Fine. Let's be serious" Sky huffs and crossed her arms around her waist.

"I just- I let savannah get in my head. She thought that by me and her disliking Dakota would make you eventually see why she wasn't good enough for you" Navia stated.

"-But it was pretty obvious that she was wrong about everything!" Navia fanned herself as she tried to keep herself from crying. "Navi" Sky frowned. "I see why you guys broke up. She's very toxic.". Sky let's out a soft laugh before Navia continues to speak.

"It was wrong for me to just treat and assume the worst out of Dakota without even trying to get to know her from the start" Navia admits.

"True" Sky nods in agreement.

"I don't know, maybe...maybe you'd want to rebuild our friendship again?" Navia shrugged as she looked around anywhere but in sky's direction. "Of course, Navia." Sky says with a soft smile before she held out her arms. Navia goes into her embrace and smiled.

Eventually they both let go of each other and continued to watch the show scene.

"So, you really like her huh?" Navia asked. "I do" Sky answered. "She's amazing" Sky couldn't help but smile as she hears Kody's laughter on Raven's living room set. Navia hums and nods her head. "You guys look good together" She says.

"Thanks" Sky replied with a smile.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Hey, Dakota!" Navia ran up to her co-star.

Dakota stops walking and turns around before looking around; "Me?".

"Who else?" Navia scoffs.

"I don't feel like arguing today, Navia" Kody says as Navia shook her head. "I'm not here to pick a fight, Dakota." Navia says. "Okay... then what did you want me for?" Dakota asks. "I wanted to apologize" Navia answered. "-I'm sorry...about everything. With the whole 'Savannah and Sky' thing" Navia apologized. "I guess- I don't know..." Navia sighs.