25

Hermione was thrilled when she saw Hogwarts in the short distance away from them. Once the train came to a halt, Hermione quickly moved over to try and help Ron and Harry clean out their compartment and began to wrap their faces with bandages since they were embarrassed to go around looking the way they looked. She were also glad since they were basically like the professors so they were able to get on the first carriages so they can get out before the students could see them. 

Once they were off the train, she collected hers, Harry's and Ron's things, with the help from Fenrir and Barty and Scabior since Harry and Ron couldn't get their things since they were basically blinded. She noticed some of the dirty looks from the students, clearly upset of seeing her and the Death Eaters taking Harry's and Ron's things. Thankfully they weren't there on the platform for very long and got into the first carriage and started to ride up to Hogwarts. 

Hermione couldn't help but stare at the thestral that was pulling the carriage. It was beautiful in its own creepy way. She then moved her eyes up towards the newly made Hogwarts. It felt different than before. Probably because she knew some of the teachers weren't going to be there, especially Dumbledore wouldn't be there to greet them at the feast. Finally, they were at the front gates of Hogwarts. Hermione's heart jump. Standing right in front of the doors of Hogwarts was Professor McGonagall. Actually it was Headmistress McGonagall now. 

Their carriage came to a halt and they proceeded to get out. Harry and Ron needed help to get out. Once they grabbed all their things, the carriage went off somewhere. Hermione led Harry and Ron up the stairs with the Death Eaters carrying the luggages. Soon they were reaching the landing as McGonagall looked at them in confusion. 

"What happened to you two, Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley?" she asked, darting her eyes between the two of them. 

"They had gotten some hate mail and opened it on the train. So I didn't have any potions to help them. Is it alright if I send them to Madam Promfrey?" Hermione asked, keeping her distance between the two so she didn't get hit by some pus that was seeping from the wrappings. McGonagall shook her head. 

"Once you do, Miss Granger, come to my office. I will escort Mr. Greyback, Mr. Crouch Jr. and Mr. Scabior, with me." McGonagall stated to her. Hermione narrowed her eyes. 

"Wait a minute?" Hermione said before turning around to face Scabior, "You're first name isn't Scabior? That's your last name?" 

Scabior bit his lips, brushing his hand in his hair. 

"Maybe... But I prefer people to call me by my last name." He mumbled, his cheeks flushing in a tint of pink. 

"Well what is your first name if you don't mind me asking?" Hermione asked him. Scabior tilted his head around till he sighed. 

"Sebastian. My real name is Sebastian... Antioch...  Scabior." Scabior admitted. Hermione nodded as she brushed her lips tightly together to keep from laughing. She turned her attention quickly to McGonagall to avoid laughing. 

"I'm going to get these two to the infirmary." Hermione claimed and proceed down the corridor without glancing back. 

After explaining the whole story to Madam Promfrey of what happened on the train, Hermione proceeded down to McGonagall's office. It took awhile since Hermione walked slowing down the hallways, memories rushing around her head. She smiled as she remembered all the adventures she had within the walls. From all of Peeves's jokes he pulled on them to the fights she had when Death Eaters went storming through these halls. All the sad and happy memories swirled through her brain, never letting her have a moments peace. 

She soon reached the door to McGonagall's office. She was just a foot away from the door when it began to swirled opened. Hermione walked up the the stairs as she proceeded towards the office. When she reached the door, she lightly knocked. Even though she knew she was invited, it would still be rude of her to just waltz right in. 

"Come in," McGonagall voice rang out to her. Hermione walked in to see Barty and Scabior sitting in front of McGonagall's desk as Fenrir leaned against one of the pillars. Hermione walked over till she was standing between Scabior and Barty. McGonagall stood up from her seat

"As I was informing these three, I am planning to keep them all together, that way you and Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter, aren't scurrying around apart. It's better to stick together. Also we have Aurors around the whole castle in case there is trouble. The teachers have been informed they are allowed to defend the other students if things turn sour. As for dealing with Mr. Greyback's condition, he will be followed out to the Shrieking Shack with Mr. Lupin during the full moon." McGonagall caught Hermione up, "Now since two of you have already been here before, you three have the options of entering between the two old houses Mr. Crouch and Mr. Scabior had been in when they first attended Hogwarts. You three can either enter into Slytherin's House or Hufflepuff's House.  You even can attend in Miss Granger's house of Gryffindor if you like. Whichever house you chose, you three as well as the Golden Trio here will be living in." 

"Wait, Hufflepuff? Which one was in Hufflepuff?" Hermione asked while her eyes widened then darted between Barty and Scabior. Barty started to slough in his chair, burying his head in his coat's collar. It didn't take a genius to know Barty was the Hufflepuff student. McGonagall cleared her throat. 

"So which house would you three like to be in?" she asked them. 

"Slytherin." all three replied. McGonagall gave a look that basically 'why did I even bother asking' as she pulled out Slytherin pins and handed them to Barty, Scabior and Fenrir. 

"Now that's settled. We may now go to the Great Hall to have our feast. You three will sit at the Slytherin table, Miss Granger you can seat at the teacher's table." McGonagall stated before headed out of the office. Hermione gave a light smirk as she watched the boys putting on their pins then headed after McGonagall.