58

A/n: This chapter contains sexual imagery/dirty talk. You have been warned. 

Where is Hermione, Ron thought as he was walking round the dungeons, searching for her. Harry had informed Ron how he, Hermione and Scabior were running away from Umbridge and they had split up. Now he was off trying to figure out where they had ran off to. Ron was rounding the corner when his ears picked up the sound of someone gasping and a thumping sound. He turned around as he looked over at a closet where the sounds seemed to be coming from. Walking closer, he listened in. 

"You like it when I tease you, huh?" Scabior's husky voice echoed through the door. 

"Please! Scabior put it in! Now! Right, now!" Hermione's voice followed. Ron's eyes widened while he took a few steps back. His entire chest puffed up; his face turning a blood-shade of red. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not wanting to linger anymore, he stormed down the corridor, nearly running over a couple of first-year Slytherin and Hufflepuff students. 

*small time skip* 

"I-- I can't believe-- we just did that." Hermione panted as she and Scabior hurried out of the closet, fixing their clothes and hair as best as they could. Hermione caught a glimpse of Scabior's smirk that seemed to get bigger with each second that passed. 

"That was-- quite as marvelous as Barty described it." Scabior said, chuckling to himself. Hermione lightly slapped his chest. As she was about to fix the top button on her shirt, a heavy flash of light caused her to nearly fall backward. 

"This... is... PERFECT!!!!!" Rita Skeeter shrieked as she was chuckling and lightly clapping away while she walked over towards them; a twisted grin plastered on her lips. Hermione felt her cheeks flare up a bright shade of red; her hand grabbing hold of her shirt to make sure her breasts weren't exposed. 

"Oh! This is first page news!" Rita cheered. 

"NO! NO!" Hermione screamed at her, "You are not posting that in the Daily Prophet!" 

"Are you serious?" Rita asked, her hands pressing against her hips. 

"Of course I'm serious! I do not want you to put that photo like you did with Fenrir's photo on the first page." Hermione stated to her, glaring at her. Rita growled. 

"FINE! But I'm going to still write about this! It would be great if you tell me details..." Rita started when Hermione gave her a death look, "Fine, no details. I'll just write you two had sex... and in the closet. Kinky." 

Rita snickered under her breath before disappearing with her cameraman down the corridor. Hermione shook her head. 

"That woman, I can't believe her sometimes." Hermione grumbled under her breath while she fixed her clothes. Scabior shrugged his shoulders. 

"Let's just get out of here." Scabior said, taking hold of Hermione's hand and walking away from Rita... unaware that there was a storm brewing. 

*small time skip* 

Hermione knew it would be out in the open, but she didn't think it would almost cause a complete uproar. As Hermione was walking past, she could overhear a couple of students arguing about her sleeping with Scabior and Barty. Those who shipped her and Scabior were in a gleeful emotion while those who ship her and Barty were arguing that Scabior was just digging into their relationship then those who shipped her and Fenrir were complaining why she wasn't with him. 

She had to fight her way into the Great Hall in order to get some breakfast. When she arrived at the teacher's table, a few of the professors had actually moved away from her. Hermione ignored it as best as she could. She was about to take a bite out of her breakfast when a familiar 'hem, hem'. Hermione cringed as she watched from the corner of her eye Umbridge sitting down beside her. 

"I couldn't help but notice you were alone, Hermione. I thought you could use some company." Umbridge said, snickering her high-pitch laugh. 

"You thought wrong." Hermione said, watching as Umbridge sat down beside her. 

"I am not surprise no one wants to sit by you," Umbridge mumbled, making her plate up, "They probably do not want to be associated with you anymore, knowing you've been sleeping with a couple of students." 

Hermione bit her lips, to try and avoid saying or doing something that she would regret later. 

"I am not their teacher, Umbridge, so I'm technically not dating any students. And they're grown men, they are way above the appropriate age to have a relationship with someone else." Hermione reminded her. Before Umbridge could say another word, Hermione's attention shifted to see her friend, Ron walking towards them. Hermione waved her hand to flag him down so he could sit by her. However, he took one look at her then turned around to sit somewhere else. Hermione felt her heart break at the sight of how Ron turned her back on her. 

"Wow-- not even your friends want to sit by you." Umbridge chuckled before continuing with her breakfast. Hermione blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to control her tears, as she stood up from the table and stormed out of the Great Hall, not looking back to see any of their faces.