chapter 2

Pov

As takemichi was walking on the hallway cause the class is over he bumped into someone again! 'Dumb takemichi just why are you always bumping into some stranger!' Takemichi cursed himself and look up to the stranger he bumped into.

He saw the new teacher.The a.k.a multibillionaire who just go to they're school and became a teacher.Takemichi knows that his so called 'teacher' that near on his age(takemichi was 19 while koko was 26).Yeah its Kokonoi hajime.

When takemichi was about to apologize because of his dumbnest of bumping into some stranger again the stranger cutts his word off by giving him a smirk and said

"Im glad i bumped into you,I heared that from your teacher that your grade are starting to get low,When your known as the smartest student here so i need you to come to my office later and talk about it once my meeting with other teacher is done"

Koko said then gave takemichi a smile.Takemichi just sigh again and pouted.So as his teacher said he go to his office and wait there like an obidient dog.A few minutes later he got bored so he sits on the sofa and get his phone to play with some offline game's.

A few hours later the door swang open and it revealed his teacher,Teacher Kokonoi.So takemichi turn off his phone and bowed to his teacher to show some manners and ofc respect.

The teacher raised his hand like it was offering takemichi to not to bow anymore so takemichi obeyed it.Teacher koko led takemichi to the seat and let him sit while koko go to his seat too.Takemichi notice that his seat seems expensive eyy

Ehem well what do you expect he was rich so there's no doubt.Everything he wears everything he sits on was branded.It made takemichi look away cause its like everything in koko's office is expensive and luxury its like it was slapping him and saying to him that 'bitch you ass is poor' something like that

Then his investegate personality dissapear when koko spoke's

"From where we are talking about earlier your grades are starting to get low,And i your current teacher is not happy about it,So i your teacher will be tutoring you from now on"

"What?"

Koko lean his face onto takemichi's bare cute face and smirk he lifted takemichi's jaw to meet his eye's.It made takemichi blush a little.Everyone would do the same when suddenly a man who is extremely handsome get you meet his eye's and just smile sweetly and smirk at you liek he was interested on you right?

"Yeah you heared it right,i'll be tutoring you from now on!"

Koko said then after some few conversations they bid they're goodbyes.And takemichi was in the exit door then a sudden strong rain drop.He was really lucky today isn't he!.Now what will he do he doesn't have any umbrella and fuyu and hina was already at home.

Shit

So he decided to run away not caring about some stares that he was receiving from others.Someone stop hin by grabbing his wrist it was his teacher again Kokonoi.Just how worst can this day can be,earlier he got some disgust stares his grades has been lowing and now rain and he didn't even manage to bring a fucking umbrella,And now his teacher?

He doesn't hate his teacher correction.

Koko looks at takemichi's figure.His curvey slime waist was showing and his fair skin was glowing.(takemichi was wearing a white polo)His curly raven hair was wet but its still looks good on him.His cheeks was color pink and his plump lips that looks good to ki-

No koko you would never think that!

So koko made takemichi hold the umbrella and get his suit jacket to cover takemichi.

"Wait here"

Every students that left there are all staring at takemichi.Giving him a annoyed and disgusted look but takemichi doesn't care about it anyway.

While takemichi was waiting there not giving a fuck about a stares he receive.Suddenly a luxury bugatti car stop on him.It was Kokonoi,Kokonoi open his front car door for takemichi and invites him in.

Takemichi looks around him he just smirk and gave his smugly looks on everyone like he was annoying them.It made everyone irritated,So takemichi bow to Koko and said

"I'll be fine sir,thank you for this umbrella but im going ho-"

Takemichi was cutt of by the chuckle he heared from kokonoi's face.And looks at him with a small smile on his face

"It's still raining do you want some pervert to look at you i mean you at you right now.Your body is is showing because you we're soaked in water.So get in the car and i'll buy you some clothe's"

Eh?

Buy new clothes?

Why?

Oh because im wet?

But i can just go home..

"Eh?"

Takemichi tilted his head and koko grab his wrist and grab the car door to close it not caring about takemichi's permission.Well its okay to him anyway and its okay with the teacher's to do whatever he wants because his the owner of the school.

Kokonoi

To be continued

A/n:Sorry this chapter was in rush and thank you for reading this chapter hehe