chapter 3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov

______________
_________________
_______________________

       _______________________________

Chapter 3

Takemichi felt nervious and anxious at the same time inside koko's car.He doesn't know what to say and the other too so they just stayed silent.It was traffic because of the heavy rain.Takemichi look at the car window and saw some people.He was just looking at the car window not making any move because if he do he might do something bad.

Takemichi was not gonna lie koko's car look's luxury he don't know how much is it but he saw the car's brand it name bugatti 'what the fuck is that name' takemichi thought to himself.That he didn't even notice that koko was calling him.

Well takemichi have this hobby that if he was in a deep thought he wouldn't know what's happening on his surroundings.Sometimes hinata and chifuyu ask him to stop that shit and try to practice himself to not overthink that much.

Koko snap his finger's on takemichi.That it successfully caught his attention.He look at koko's eye's,it was worry eye's? Why? Oh maybe that's because he was takemichi's teacher.

Koko handed him some towel and it even have a brand.'you know what sometime's i just don't want to borrow things from sensei cause every things that he owned have brand that it made me feel awkward' takemichi stare at the towel and his eye's shift on his teacher.

"Your still wet you should dry yourself,i don't want my top student to get sick by just a pathetic fever"

Koko said as takemichi hesitately get's the towel that koko was giving.

Takemichi didn't saw it but koko smiled a little when takemichi accept the towel 'why does he didn't remember me?' Koko thought as he started to drive again.It was the freaking silence again that filled the car,So Koko just decided to drive and stay quite takemichi did the same too cause he didn't know what conversation he would start

As the minute's pass by it was still raining and koko finally reach they're destination.Koko get's out of the car and open the car door for takemichi,takemichi just look at koko in confusion so he just get outside and they we're on some shop?

Gu-Gucc-GUCCI!?!?!?

NaNI THE FUCK!?! GUCCI!?! ALL STUFF IN THESE STORE IS COMPLETELY FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!

"...i know this may sound rude but..can you just take me home?"

"But your wet you need to buy clothe's"

"...im not that wet and..im strong so i wouldn't have to buy some clothes.."

Takemichi wanted to go in the store because of his gold digger side but he was not that thick face so he wouldn't go in.But if his professor wants him to why no-

"..but you'll get sick"

'We're not even close so why are you worried about me?'

"It will be fine"

Takemichi became silent for a moment.He was tense and nervious at the same time,He don't want his teacher to ride him home cause he knows that this will cause a rukus.