Chapter 2

Hopes POV

I woke up at four in the morning today. Everyone is coming today, which is making me a bit nervous.

London is not leaving me alone. He always keeps staring at me or tries to talk, he thinks he can fix everything, and go back to normal, Ahhhh why can't he just leave me alone.

Since the day of the breakup I have been spending most of my time either hanging out with Josie and Lizzie or in Alaric's office researching, in the beginning, I sat in the library then Landon started disturbing so I asked Alaric, that way I won't have to run every time in between when I needed to share something with him. Today is going to be chaos, and if my family saw Landon annoying me, even Dr Saltzman will not be able to save him. I left my room somewhere around five for wolfing out because once my family arrives I don't think I will get time.

While walking through the corridor I wasn't paying much attention as a result I bumped into someone, and I immediately knew who that was, Josie, her scent is kind of hard to miss, vanilla and fresh flowers.

"Hey Jo, sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I said

"Hey Hope", she was smiling in her usual cheerful self, how can someone be so energetic at five bloody AM.

"So what are you doing roaming in the corridor at five in the morning."

"Nothing in particular, I woke up early so went to talk to dad. Where are you going?"

"I was going for a run, figured I won't have time once my family arrives."

"Oh cool"

"Hey usually I keep track of time when I run but sometimes I couldn't so if I get late could you tell everyone, so they don't send a search party"

"Sure" she smiled

"Thanks Jo, see you later"

"Yeah, see you"

and then I headed outside it was still a bit dark, when I reached the old mill I stripped, shifted and ran towards the forest.

Lizzies POV

I woke up with a pillow thrown over me. By my sweet sister of course.

"WHAT THE HELL JOSETTE"

"Wake up Lizzie, we have 15 minutes before mom arrives, get dressed."

At that sentence, I woke up at a lightning speed, by the time we were both ready it was time. We both almost ran to dads office and busted the door without knocking. It looked like she had just arrived, without a second thought we hugged her.

"How are my little girls?"

"Mom, we are not little anymore"

"We are fine mom."

Next I saw our dad; he was doing some paperwork.

"Morning dad"

"Morning girls, I let you three catch up the Mikaelsons are also arriving in an hour so till then you totally free, enjoy your day, you are excused from today's classes."

"Thanks dad"

We three left his office to go to our room.

__________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!!!

Mikaelson's in the next chapter!!!!! YAYA

All reviews are appreciated, if there is any mistake please do tell me, English is not my first language

Have a good night/day/evening