Chapter 5

So sorry for the late update, I don't even have a good enough reason 🤷🏻‍♀️
_______________________________
Josies POV

I ran out of the library towards the woods as fast as I can.

As soon as I reached the old mill I found Hope's clothes neatly folded at the entrance, I picked them up and started to walk towards the woods to search for her when I didn't see anything I called her name knowing that when she will hear me, she will come back to me.

Hopes POV

I was running in the woods when I heard someone call my name, I started to run in that direction when I heard it again, then I realized it was Josie's voice

what is she going here

That's when I saw the sun, crap, I am late like really late, she must be worried.

When I reached her she heard me and turned towards me.

"Hope, is that you?" she asked already kneeling down to my level, with my clothes in her hands. I nodded walking towards her, nuzzling my head in her chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You are not just late but super late I was scared something wrong happened to you" I wined in apology

Just then I heard footsteps coming towards us, I quickly backed away from Josie and stood in front of her, she was confused at first then we saw the new girl in front of us.

"Finch, what are doing here?"

"Josie get back from her, she will hurt you" I took a step forward and growled at her, signalling her to go away "Hope's not going to hurt me, she is not a normal werewolf, she is in total control of herself, but her wolf does not want you here she can defiantly kill you, so you need to go inside, and please tell everyone that I found her and I am safe, go, if you want to talk we can talk later" I defiantly was happy to hear those words from her.

Finch thought for a second then huffed
"I am not afraid of you" then walked away so I turned back to Josie.

Josies POV

After Finch left, Hope turned to me and gestured me to turn around so did, after a second later the sound of her bones cracking, even listening to it was absolutely horrible, I tried to keep myself together but I winced at it almost every time. After a minute it stopped then I heard her clothes shuffling.

"You can turn around, are you okay Jo?"
I turned around and gave her a confused look, why is she asking me that she is the one whose bones were readjusted not a minute ago.

"I saw you wince, I'm sorry you had to hear that"

"I'm okay, so are you purposely late or"

"No no totally lost track of time she said chuckling a little Sorry if I scared you"

"You did, but I forgive you I replied with a small smile. Come on your family is waiting for you" I said already dragging her to school.

"Oh right, time for a family reunion" she said rolling her eyes
_________________
Thank you for reading!!!