Dominated By Danger

"Look how well you're taking my dick. You're doing a good job, baby," Christophe groaned into my ear, staring at me through the mirror in front of us as he slammed into me from the back. I grabbed onto the top of the couch and closed my eyes.

If I could go back, I'd take back my words of telling Christophe I wanted him to fuck me until I begged him to stop. When we arrived at the apartment, Christophe started off by eating my pussy on the kitchen counter. From there, we moved to the living room, where he fucked me on the couch. Christophe refused to let me cum. Each time I felt like I would release, he'd pull out of me and take me to a different part of the apartment.

Next, I rode his dick while he sat on the steps and told me how pathetic I looked needing his dick this badly. Just when I thought he would let me cum, he got up and continued to pull me to our bedroom. Currently, I was bent over the couch, staring into his soul while he fucked me from the back. The way he was able to degrade me one minute and praise me the next was astonishing.

"Don't you dare cum, Sasha," with one hand resting on my waist, Christophe ran his other hand into my hair then pulled my head back.

"Please, I need to cum, Chris," I begged, tears sliding down my face. The feeling was so powerful that it hurt. Christophe couldn't care less, though. He removed his fingers from my hair then slid his hand to my neck.

"But you're doing so well. I know you can do it. Hold it," he gripped my neck.

"Christophe, please! Fuck," I gasped at him pounding into me harshly. All I wanted to do was explode, but Christophe wanted to continue to make me hold my orgasm so he could fuck me viciously. The slight pain I was feeling from being sore was overridden by the extensive pleasure I felt. His eyes burned into mine while he smirked at me through the floor-length mirror. Christophe's hand that was around my neck slid up to my mouth. I already knew what he wanted, so I opened my mouth and let him slide two fingers into them.

"I don't want to hear those words come out of that mouth. If I hear another curse word, I'll leave you here wet and desperate for my dick," he shoved his long fingers deeper into my mouth. He placed his other hand on my breast, pressing two fingers down on my nipple.

The tension was getting too much to handle. I was close to disobeying him. When my body shuddered, Christophe chuckled and slowed down his movements. He removed his fingers from my mouth then placed his hand on my hip.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm going to cum," I panted as I looked at him.

"You've been a good girl. Cum for me and show me how much you needed my dick," he used both of his hands to squeeze my hips as he picked up the speed. Christophe grunted while he fucked me until my body shook from my intense climax. 

*

The full version of Dominated By Danger is officially available on another platform. Go to my Instagram @_maraa_d and click the link in my bio. 

I will not upload my books here because of everything that happened with plagiarism. I hope you can understand and will continue to support me!