Chapter 1 Blackout

My name is Akira Akaya im 17 years old and im going to the Hodan High in Tokyo. I have one good friend, her name is Shinku Higanbana she is 19 years old. She has long beautiful black hair as the best artist drew it with the finest ink in existence, cherry red iris as if i would look at a blood lake and a body that even Venus the god of beauty would crave for. Before i started talking with her she was always a loner and i tried to change this. I dont know why i tried it but this was the best choice in my life. Since the day i talked with her we became really good friends. We always had alot fun even if it was just talking or just watching a movie, she always smiled with me. Some day i noticed she is, bassicly without me alone. maybe thats why she wasnt making contact with our classmates. So i tried to socialize her more and dont let her be alone. Ontop she was always the best Student of our class and i was more in the middle not the best but neither the worst. We had a happy life till today.....

Shinku was not feeling well and she was telling me shes worryd something bad will happen. So i told our teacher that i will take her home. We walked down the streets back home. Ontop it started raining so i gave her my jacket to protect her from the rain and we slowly walked towards her apartment. Near the apartment a guy walked beside us and in that moment i felt a strong pain almost like my heart was burning . i touchd it and i felt warm blood on my hand. i lookd to my left seeing the guys evil smirk. *I fell to the ground*. He started talking to me:,, If u thought u can bite such a Beautiful human u were wrong prick.'' i lookd to my right and saw Shinkus face. She started crying and the tears flew down her face. She slowly walked to me and took me in her arms. She said:,, Please dont die yet i only have u in my life.'' she stood up and walked slowly towards the guy. And slowly her hair was turning red and everything started to glow in a scarlet light. The guy lookd at her and started talking again:,, u should be greatfull i saved u from this vampier pri.....'' his head fell to the ground and she came back to me crying with her vermilion like aura. She said with a trembeling voice:,, i am so so sorry i couldnt protect u. and now i will need to change ur life now. I hope u will understand why i do this. I dont want u to die. I love u akira. I deeply love u please dont leave me yet.'' i lookd at her and said with my fading voice:,, as long as im with u it doesnt matter u can do whatever you want with me.'' she slowly pushes her lips against mine and sticking her tounge against mine. she kissed me. After our kiss she pushd her lips against my neck and bit me like a vampire would in movies. I slowly felt strength coming back to my body and i lookd at my chest the wound was slowly closing. Then i blackd out.

I woke up in a bed in her appartment seeing another person next to Shinku. That person had long hair and lookd like a very mature and royal person. the person said with a angry but understanding voice:,, My daughter, i hope u choosed wisely. you know your father will test this boy.'' Shinku replyd:,,Yes mom i am 100 percent sure about this.'' both of them lookd at me and i fainted again. Three days after the events i woke up in a big bed with shinku laying on my chest sleeping. She seemd to be very tierd so i didnt move. After 2 minute she woke up.