Chapter 3 The Flowers start to bloom

We started walking around the golden glowing Room to look which weapon would fit me the most and which I like the most.

,,hey Shinku what do you think about this weapon."

I pointed at a katana that's blade looks like its blade has painted Red spider lilies on it. Then Shinku started talking

,,This is the sword of my clan. A long time ago one of our family made it. He put a death spell on it that can only be controlled by the strongest samurai of that era. Till today it didn't find a real successor who can use it properly."

I slowly take the katana and see how the flowers on it start glowing in a dark crimson red. Slowly I put it back into the scabbard feeling the immense power pressure of the sword disappear and the red light with it.

I slowly putted the sword back at its place and we both slowly walked out of the room. While walking towards my room I started asking Shinku some questions.

,,What will we do now?"

,,I would guess we need to prepare u to handle a Katana properly and learn to use your powers well. Just I worry u will not be able to handle that."

,,As long as you're here with me I'm fine to do anything to protect you."

I get closer to her because I feel how stress and pressured she is. I slowly take her hand while we walk through the big castle and feel how her stress goes down. In my head I just hope it works out and nothing bad will happen but I have a feeling it will.

As we get to my room we both sit down on the bed and I started to ask all questions I have that she told me to ask

,,Shinku please explain me what this world is and how normal humans don't know about this stuff at all? It doesn't make sense."

,,Long time ago there were a lot more of us and we weren't the only demi humans, there were dragon humans, lion humans and any more. These days the most demi humans are dead and only some are left like us. And in the old times the ruling race were us vampire's and with us the dragon humans as the second biggest race. We had contracts with humans and gods that we get a own part in the world but both of them were really greedy and made us be disappeared from peoples memory and they tried to kill our existence. At least that's what happened to the humans and almost no humans know that we exist only those who hunt us like the guy from 4 days ago"

I slowly look out of the window seeing the stars shine outside while Shinku keeps explaining the history of this world.

,,So they banned us from human minds and caus of that the reproduction rate of every race was lowerd till the minimum and many races died of the selfish actions of the gods and humans. At the moment we can just assume that only us and dragon humans are still alive but we are unsure of the others caus some are specialized in hiding and some never go out of there own territory were if a human or god gets there they will die."

Then I asked Shinku

,,But why do us vampires hide from the humans wouldn't it be better to be able to go freely in every country?."

,,Yes and no. At the moment we need to hide due to sheer mass of the humans and we don't know what the gods would do or if they r even still in contact with some humans. Cause most a god needs a human vessel to fight on the earth and these humans are very rare and in these days its even less. You know the outside world same as I do and we never hear about any gods or demi humans at all."

,,Yes your right as if they don't exists. But how do u explain the weapons that are in that room?"

,,That's a good Question. These weapons exist since a long time most even before normal humans existed and some are made by gods for they're own use or they're vessels use. Some are made by demi humans that have strong powers and or have strong magical abilities and so the weapons adapted they're strength."

I look in her eyes and see that she has a tears in them

,,What's wrong Shinku?"

,,Just my brother made the weapon I normally used to use but since he's dead I cant get it over my heart to use it anymore. My head doesn't let me use it. When I see it everything gets black and I only feel hate and sadness and I cant control my self anymore. I cherish this weapon so much but its just in my room in a closed box hidden.,,

,,Don't worry Shinku the time will come you will be bale to use it and you will be able to get over your fears."

I look outside and it looks like there is a fireworks outside.

,,This is the event for all the dead vampires that couldn't be rescued during the big first War"

As Shinku said this we heard screaming a bit further from the castle. She takes my hand and rushes with me to the next widow.

,,Hold well onto me cause we will need to fly there"

But as we got there we just saw 2 dead and one strongly wounded kid. Shinku rushes to the kid and casts a healing spell onto him

,,What happened?!"

The kid slowly says

,,we got attacked..."

And died in her arms. As I took the hand of Shinku while seeing anger builds up so we rushed back to the castle to alarm the maids cause Shinku told me they know what to do.