meeting the upper moons...?

Muzan pov

Akaza and douma were talking with kenji as we waited for the other upper moons. After the all arrived I could tell the were wondering why the water piller was here and I wouldn't allow them to attack him. "Lord muzan why is the water piller here?" Gyutaro asked. "you all remember Alya and kenji correct?" I asked. They were all quiet for a second before nodding. We all cared about Alya and kenji they all had plans for kenji future but after Alya died I went into kenji room the next morning and he wasn't their. "kenji or should I say Giyuu come here." Kenji or Giyuu walked to me and said "yes father." with a smile how I missed that. "You are allowed to see kenji anytime." I said as the upper moon were in shock. kenji will be upper moon 0 soon but not yet I wounder does he know the power he holds. I noticed Kokushibo was gone I saw him starting to tear up so he must have walked away to calm down. He came back a few minutes later with a gift. "I couldn't give this to you on your birthday because I had a mission than you disappeared." Kenji opened the gift and was shocked.

When he opened the locket their was a picture of Alya,me and Kenji when he was little

When he opened the locket their was a picture of Alya,me and Kenji when he was little. "thank you Koku-san"kenji said with a tiny smile. "Me and you are going to be best friends" Daki said. Lets hope the other hashira aren't looking for him I can't lose him again.