Chapter One

"Fuck, the jet leg is killin' me".

Nikki Sixx groaned as he followed his fellow bandmates off the airplane.

"Yeah, let's go find ourselves a place to crash for in a little while".

Tommy Lee agreed with the guitarist.

After wandering around the city of Tokyo for almost two hours, Motley Crue came up with nothing.

Until Mick Mars spotted a house up further into the neighborhood.

It was getting dark outside and the guys were exhausted, anyway.

So, they decided to go inside the house.

As soon as the band entered the abandoned house, Mick could sense a lot of tension all over the property, like as if something or someone didn't want them to be there.

But he shrugged it off as nothing.

When Motley Crue unpacked their belongings, they went out to eat dinner at a Japanese restaurant, and then after that, they returned to the house.

"Let's go the fuck to sleep. I'm tired".

Vince Neil set up his sleeping bag and made himself comfortable, and the rest of the guys did the same.

Soon, the guys were fast asleep and they were all really tired from the plane from LA to Japan.

But in the middle of the night, Tommy woke up to go take a piss.

He got up from his sleeping bag and wandered around with a flashlight to go look for a bathroom.

After finding it, he stood next to the toilet and did his business.

All of a sudden, Tommy heard an eerie sound coming from somewhere.

"Hello? Anybody there"?

The drummer for Motley Crue turned on his flashlight and shined it around the floor and upward towards a few different walls.

He quietly walked around until the sound became closer and closer.

Tommy then found himself standing next to a set of stairs.

Suddenly, he heard something crawling down towards the stairs.

"Holy shit"!

He almost dropped the flashlight.

A woman with dark hair was making a croaking sound, her mouth wide open.

And she had blood stains on her dress.

When the ghost looked up in Tommy's direction, she continued to make that croaking sound again and began to crawl towards him.

"AAHHH"!