Chapter Five

Nikki and Tommy were the only ones who heard Mick screaming.

"Dude, what the hell"?!

Nikki hollered, as he and Tommy went up the stairs.

When they got to the room where Mick was last seen, they found the flashlight he was using on the floor.

"Mick, are you still there"?

Tommy picked up the flashlight and pulled some of the tape off the sliding door.

He saw what looked like an attic.

But there was no sign of the Silent Shredder.

"Maybe he snuck out of a window and went for a drink at the bar".

Nikki suggested.

Tommy shook his head.

"Nah, if he did, we would've caught him before he could even get past the gate".

Then, the Motley Crue drummer decided to take a peek to see what was inside.

He climbed the ladder all the way up.

Nikki decided to wait for Tommy.

It was really dark inside the attic.

Like as if no one had used it in years.

As Tommy shined the flashlight around the area, he saw something that was propped up against a corner of a wall.

"HOLY SHIT"!

Tommy screamed, as he jumped with fright, almost dropping the flashlight.

"What is it T-bone? Did you find Mick"?

Nikki asked.

"Um...ya might not wanna see this, Nikki. It doesn't look good".

Tommy then left the door to the attic open and climbed back down.

When he was finally able to calm down, he and Nikki went back to find Vince.

Luckily, he was just fine.

"What happened out there"?

Vince asked, as he put some hairspray into his blonde hair.

"There were these dead people in the attic, and—-

"Wait what"?!

Nikki panicked.

"Are you seriously telling me that you guys entered a crime scene"?!

Vince couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I ain't lying, Vince. There was this guy and a chick just laying there in a corner. And then, I saw some person's bottom jaw, just laying there like it had been forcefully ripped off".

The look on Tommy's face made Vince realize that this was no laughing matter.

Just as they were about to do someone else, Nikki saw red and blue that resembled police sirens.

The three of them went outside to go talk to them.

"Officer, we didn't do anything wrong. But whatever we did, we promise that we won't do it again".

Vince held up his arms to show his innocence.

"We received a call from a nearby village that someone was screaming and we came here to investigate".

The Tokyo Chief of Police explained.

Then, a man who was known as a detective stepped out of the vehicle.

"Detective Nakagawa..."

The officers all took a formal bow and the man went inside to investigate.

As he entered the property, he could sense that something wasn't right.

It was if someone didn't want him to be here.

When he finally came back out, he went to go talk to Nikki, Tommy, and Vince.

"So, you three are the band members of that heavy metal group Motley Crue, is that correct"?

He said.

"Yeah, we decided to visit Tokyo while we're on tour. And we were having trouble finding a place to stay, like a hotel or something. And our guitarist, Mick Mars, found this house and since it was so late, we decode to crash there while we're here".

Vince explained.

"Mick Mars disappeared not too long ago while we were resting before our concert tomorrow night, and uh...There's a lot of creepy stuff going on in that house. Do ya know anything about the history of that house"?

Nikki added.

Detective Nakagawa nodded his head.

He took them to a 24-hour restaurant so they could talk privately.

"Years ago, a family lived in that house".

He paused to take a sip of coffee.

"Kayako was a housewife. She and her husband, Takeo, had a son named Toshio, who had a black cat named Mar".

"Wow..."

Nikki said.

He was already thinking about how hot and sexy that the women must have been.

But he remained calm to be able to listen to the conversation.

"One day, Kayako's husband found her diary and mistakenly thought that she was having an affair. So, in a jealous fit of rage, he snapped her neck, crushing her throat. After her death, she and her son became vengeful spirits as their violent deaths triggered a horrifying curse that revived them as Onryo".

"If you don't mind us asking, sir. But what the heck is an Onryo"?

Tommy Lee asked, then took a sip of his coffee.

Detective Nakagawa cleared his throat and a waitress appeared before them.

He pointed to his mug and pointed to the coffee machine, indicating that he was asking politely for more coffee.

The waitress smiled and nodded her head before taking out her pitcher.

She carefully poured some more coffee into the mug, and then she smiled politely before taking a formal bow and walking away.

"An Onryo is depicted as wronged women, who are traumatized by what happened during life and exact revenge in death".

Detective Nakagawa took a small sip of his coffee, being extra careful because of how warm it was.

"In Japan, there are many legends about ghosts who were once alive and had been involved in a violent death. This is how a curse is born. When the four of you entered that house, the curse was placed upon the you".

Nikki looked like his face had turned pale as he freaked out about everything.

"Um...can it be destroyed"?

He asked.

"Like, can we ask a priest or something to bless us holy water and help us get rid of the curse"?

Tommy added.

Detective Nakagawa shook his head.

"It cannot be undone".