1

No one pov

Sun was walking around watching the kids making sure none of them would start fighting. As he was walking around something caught his attention...

"A new animatronic?" Sun said walking over to the men wheeling in a big wooden box.

The men saw him and talked to him. "Well what do you think about having a working partner eh?" He said as he patted the box.

"Come on... Let's open this sucker up" the other one said holding a crowbar. The other man took his and they both pried it open.

"There he is. He'll be puttin them kids to sleep." The first man said admiring the robot in the box.

"Hmmm... What's his name?" Sun asked tilting his head to the side a little...

"Oh him... It's.. um... Moondrop? I think?" The second man said. "Yep it's moondrop." The first said looking at the animatronic.

"Welp... We should probably leave you two alone so yous can get familiar with each other.. you will be working together." And with that they left him alone.

Sun decided to bring him into his tower so nothing bad would happen Infront of the kids just in case..

Sun sat him on his bed and powered him on. He suddenly sat up and looked around. "OH!! HI THERE!!" sun said jumping to his feet and extended his hand to shake his.

"My name is Sundrop! But all the kids call me sun for short!" Sun said beaming at him waiting for him to grip his hand to shake it.

Moon turned away and said "my name is Moondrop". Sun smile awkwardly and out his hand to his side slowly. "N-Nice to meet you." Sun said sheepishly.

Sun could tell that so far.. moon was rude. "Welp it time for work! But if you want I can show you around ..I COULD EVEN TAKE THE KIDS WITH US AND PLAY TOUR!!" Sun exclaimed excitedly as he knew the kids would love this game.

Moon starred at Sun as if he was crazy. "Sure.. why not" Moon said giving out a sigh. Sun could tell that it was going to be awhile before they are friends.

Moon walked out and joined the kids. Sun let out a defeated sigh and joined him. As he walked out he saw several kids gathering around Moon asking him questions.

"Where did you come from?" One asked. "What's your name?" "How old are you?" Moon didn't answer that last question though.

Sun let out a soft chuckle as he joined the kids. "WEEELLL HELLO KIDS!" Sun greeted brightly. "Who wants to play a game of Your!?!" Sun cheered throwing his hands up in excitement.

All the kids jumped up and down waving their hand in the air. "Alrighty! Let's go! Single File!!" Sun said. He had Moon in the very back to make sure none of them get lost.

"First up is the Arcade!! We have many games here as you can see!" Sun said showing the kids holding up a little flag that read "Tour Guide".

At the end of the day after the tour kids plopped onto a cot and fell asleep. Most of them were complaining that their legs were tired.

Sun went to put them to bed but Moon put his hand up and said "this is where I come in" he then put them all to bed.

After they were all asleep Sun and Moon just talked to get to know each other more.

They let out a quite laugh together. "So let me get this right? You went into the girls bathroom chasing after a little boy and the women in the bathroom wacked you with their purse's and called you a pervert?" Sun said as tears of laughter fell down his face.

Moon nodded and laughed. "Yah I did.. that's why I'm here. I was in France but now here I am... In America.. they had to reset my language settings to be able to speak English."

Moon said as he layed down, stretching out on the floor. Sun joined him and also stretched. "Ya know... It's nice to have someone to talk to when the kids are asleep.." Sun said as he smiled at moon.

"Yeah... Me too" he said as he gave a soft smile to Sun. Kids started to wake up letting them know that nap time is over and that it is now snack time.

Sun and Moon gave them celery with peanut butter on it and also those little sandwich crackers with either peanut butter or cheese stuff. After the kids were finished with their snack they would start playing until their parent or parents would come to pick them up.

*Time skip to closing time*

Sun and Moon were walking around the place as they ran into someone. "Sun. Moon. Your supposed to be on lockdown." She said. "But Vanessa..." Sun said. "No buts! Now go to your places and lockdown!" She said as she pointed behind them.

Sun lit his head down as he walked back to the daycare. In the distance you could hear Vanessa and Freddy talking.

*With Freddy and Vanessa*

"Freddy! Your supposed to on lockdown!" Vanessa said shining the light into Freddy.

"But Vanessa.. I'm a material girl!" Freddy said as he made a pose. Vanessa died laughing at Freddy.

*Back with sun and moon*

As sun flopped onto his bed in his tower he saw that moon had followed him. "Oh. Do you not have a place to stay?" Sun asked as he sat up on his bed.

"Actually I would like to stay with you until I'm used to this place. " Moon said sitting next to him then lay down snuggling his face into suns blankets. "Oh.. that's ok with me!" Sun said giving moon a warm smile.

Moon grabbed one of his blankets from off a chest and covered up with it on top of suns other blankets. Sun got ready for bed and slide under his blankets.

"Good night Moon" sun said smiling to him. Moon didn't respond due to he was already asleep.. soft snores could be heard coming from his mouth...