5

No one's pov

Sun woke up in the arms of moon and blushed red. I need to get up but didn't want to wake his beloved moon.

So he just laid there, staring at him. He couldn't help but to smile as he watched moon sleep. He looked so peaceful and calm. He never seen him like this before.

Sun shifted around some to try and get comfortable and heard moon from under him. "Hmmm" he let out from under sun. "S-Sunny?" Moon groaned as he propped himself up with his elbow.

"I was trying not to wake you. But since your up I guess we need to get up" sun said as he got off of moon. Moon also stood up seeing a bright light shining into the tower. "OH NO!!! WE SLEPT IN!!" Sun screamed as he ran out pulling his shirt on then his shoes.

"Sunny." Moon said looking at sun trying not to laugh. "What?!?!" Sun said looking at moon. "I think it would be wise to water pants instead of shorts heh heh" Moondrop said laughing a little.

Sun looked down and saw he was still wearing his night shorts. "GAAAAAAHHHH" Sun yelled running back behind the curtain and then putting on his pants. He then ran out putting on his shoes.

You could here the bells jingle violently as he ran to the door. Moon tried to unwrinkle his cloths and went out too. He then ran out and saw utter darkness. "WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET THIS FIXED!! IM SO SCARED OF THE DARK!!" sun cried turning away from it.

Moon went to sun and brought him closer to him to hug him. "Ahhh it's ok sun... I'm here... I'll protect you.." moon said as he whispered sweet nothings to sun. Sun then sniffed as he hugged him back.

There were sudden flashlights shining on them. "HEY YOU TWO!!" The person shouted. Sun turned around and smiled. "WELL HEEELLOO!!" SUN CHEERED AS HE HELD MOONS HAND AND RAN TO HIM. (i forget to turn off caps oof) "What brings you here new friend?" Sun said squeezing moons hand harshly due to him still being nervous and scared.

"I'm not your friend!! Now get in the fucking bag you robo hoe" he growled holding up a gun. Moon gritted his teeth in anger as he held the gun to sun. Sun was scared for his life. He threw his too hands up and looked at the guy scared. Suddenly....

You could hear Freddie's bone chilling laugh in the hall. The guy turned around and Moon took this as the chance to get him. He then grabbed him by the neck but he pointed his gun behind him and........

Shot Moon.....