ix.

COUP DE GRÂCE
season 2, episode 11

' i can't wait to meet you two '

I LAYED IN THE DOORM WRITING ABOUT BELLAMY

I LAYED IN THE DOORM WRITING ABOUT BELLAMY. i then pull out the ultrasound picture of the babies. i placed the photo on top of the notebook and smiled.

"i can't wait to meet you two." i whispered while smiling. i then sat up and looked at my stomach. nothing was visible but just the thought of my babies being in there made me feel some type of way.

jasper then comes in and calls a meeting, interrupting me from further connecting with my kids.

"alright listen up. we're getting out of here. so pack your stuff." jasper said while his arms were crossed.

"what are you talking about?" i got up from my bunk and asked him.

"they're letting us go?" miller asked him.

"yes. right now, before they change their minds." he ordered us.

"what the hell is going on?" a girl asked.

"they lied to us the whole time about everything. the ark is on the ground and we're not safe here. now do what he says." monty spoke up for jasper.

"now!" jasper yells. i quickly run to my bunk and get a backpack. i hide the ultrasound pictures inside my pocket and pack clothing, my prenatals and more necessities.

as i start packing the doors start to close and an alarm blares. i snap my head to the door and jasper runs to it. i turn to atom and furrow my brows.

time passes by and we all a-wait in the dorm. i sit on the bunk waiting aimlessly for help.

bellamy, please come.