E7. Moving Out

(Before the proposal in present day) also this is kinda short, but don't worry there is another coming.

Fuyumi's POV

I layed on Rumi's lap while closing my eyes. She was running her fingers through my hair.

"Hey Yumi"

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask you something..." I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Yeah what is it?"

"So you know we've been dating for more than 4 years now..."

"Yeah..." Where the hell is she going?

"And we don't live together...."

"Yeah..."

"So......"

"So what........."

"Do you want to move in with me?" She finally asked.

"Oh, um, yeah!" I sat up. "Of course!"

"Well no duh, I knew you were gonna say yes" She laughed. "You stay here 4 days a week already"

"Oh shut it!"

"I was just kidding, but statistically, I am correct" She said. I laughed and punched her arm. "Oh you want to play it that way missy?" She tackled me into the couch. She started tickling me.

"Haha! Stop it!" I laughed out. I tried to flip us over but it ended up making us fall off the couch. I was now on top of her. She smiled and brought me down to kiss me.

"Your such a big goof!"

_________________________________________

I haven't published in a bit because, idk I couldn't think of anything for this and I was busy. I have this big performance coming up and I need to memorize my music perfectly.

Words: 244