I'm Sorry (Tad bit of Smut)

Kouichi: "Let's do it."
Caius: "Are you sure? You're still pretty drunk."
Kouichi: "C'mon! *hick* Stop worrying so much."
Caius: "If that is what you want."
Caius gently pushes Kouichi against the bed and removes both their clothes. "Caiuuss," Kouichi whines. "I'll enter you soon dear, don't worry."
Caius pets Kouichi's entrance and roughly inserts two fingers causing a soft moan to come out of Kouichi's mouth.
Kouichi: "Mmnah~"
Caius begins pumping in and out of the dwarf with speed.
Kouichi: "Ahn~ Ahh~ Caius... slow down uhn"
Caius removes his fingers and pushes in his length ripping out a loud moan from Kouichi.
Kouichi: "Agh~ So deep~"
Caius pulls Kouichi into a rough but loving kiss as Caius kept moving his hips.
Kouichi: "Mmm~ Ughn~  Ahh~ Ahn~ Ah- wait-"
Caius keeps moving as if he couldn't hear him "Caius, seriously agh~ wait- It Hurts," Kouichi cries.
Caius finally notices and stops.
Caius: "What's wrong?" Caius wipes the small tear off Kouichi's cheek.
Kouichi: "My stomach, it hurts."
Caius: "Aww I'm sorry, does it hurt a lot?"
Kouichi: "Mhm."
Caius: "Let's just stop here for today."
Kouichi: "Okay."
Caius slowly pulls out and covers Kouichi with the blanket and lays next to him.
Caius: "I'm sorry Kouichi, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just kind of lost myself."
Kouichi: "To be honest I don't really think you did it. It isn't hurting in the part that you were in. So why does it hurt?"

10 minutes later

Kouichi: "Mmn"
Caius: "Does it still hurt?"
Kouichi: "Yea, a little."
Caius: "Would it ease the pain if I rubbed your stomach a bit?"
Kouichi: "Maybe.."
Caius lifts Kouichi and lays him on top of himself. He begins to slowly rub Kouichi's stomach to ease his pain. But as he rubs the dwarf's stomach he notices something. "Kouichi, what is this small knot in your stomach right here?"
But Kouichi was already fast asleep.
Caius: "We'll have to ask Materu tomorrow then."

Author's Note:
This chapter is probably straight garbage. Very Sorry.