My Darling (Smutty Smut)

Caius: "Oh, so you want to continue?"
Kouichi: *nod*
Caius: "I couldn't hear you.."
Kouichi: "yes..."
Caius removes Kouichi's pants and lifts him up onto his lap. Kouichi removes Caius' pants revealing an erection.
Kouichi: "THAT made you hard?!"
Caius: "I can't help it, you're just so cute."
The comment made Kouichi flustered, not realizing Caius was lining up his hole. The titan starts out with a rough thrust, easily sheathing half of his length.
Kouichi: "GAH! Too Deep~ *pant* *pant*"
Caius: "You need to relax your body, Kouichi."
Kouichi: "I know, it just startled me."
Caius changes positions to where Kouichi's stomach is laying on the bed.
Kouichi: "Wait! No, not this position."
Caius: "I'm only trying to make you feel good, relax my darling."
Kouichi: "Okay..."
Caius pulls out and pushes back in with a quick thrust. Starting a brutal pace.
Kouichi: "Ugh- gah ah ah! W-wait, Slow uhn~ slow down!"

Half an hour later
Kouichi: "Ah ah~ Ugh~ Caius! Caius please! I can't anymore."
Caius thrusts his hips faster causing them both to climax. He pulls out, wiping the small tear from Kouichi's eye and wraps him in his arms.
Kouichi: "Today- today I'll wash myself properly."
Caius: "Are you sure? Can you stand?"
Kouichi: "Of course I can- whoa"
Caius quickly grabs Kouichi's waist before he could fall.
Kouichi: "ah- I'm sorry. Yes... I need your help."
Caius puts his robe on and raps Kouichi in his. He lifts him up bridal style and walks towards the pool-like bath. He removes both of their robes and gets into the bath with Kouichi in his lap.
Caius: "Is it too hot for you? Kouichi? Kouichi!"
Kouichi: "Huh?! What?"
Caius: "Never mind, you just get some rest. I'll clean you up."
Kouichi closes his eyes, leaning his head back on Caius' chest. Caius grabs a wash cloth and cleans Kouichi's body, then his own. He continues to help Kouichi with their nightly routine whilst he's half asleep. Once they're finally ready for bed, there's a sudden knock on the door.
Caius: "Who would be knocking at this time of night?"
A small letter quickly slipped under the door and didn't go unnoticed by Caius. With no sender or receiver marked anywhere on the envelope, Caius opened it expecting it to be for him since it was delivered so late at night.
"My dear Kouichi, it has been a while since we've seen each other. How's the baby? If you have time, could you come out for lunch on Friday at 12pm? It would be a great pleasure to see you again. Yours truly, Malerem."
Caius: "Who's Malerem?"

Author's Note:
Sorry for the long hiatus. Working with little kids is rough. Thank you for continuing to read. 💕