2.1

Once they arrive, Emerson takes a look around before easily picking Brian out in the crowd. Emerson notices Brian staring at Mia while she nudges her sister as she smirks at Mia, who lightly blushes.

Mia and Emerson follow after Letty, who is heading straight to Dom because he is talking to two racer chasers. Jesse smiles as Emerson walks past his car while she adds a extra sway to her hips, causing Jesse to quickly follow behind her so that no other guy can look. Jesse wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her to him.

"What are you trying to do to me?" Jesse asks as he whispers in Emerson's ear, causing her to smirk.

"Rowr... I smell.." Letty sniffs the air in disgust. "Skanks. Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?"

The girls roll their eyes at Letty before Emerson stands beside Letty while crossing her arms across her chest, causing the girls to quickly walk away from Dom.

"Letty, I was just talking," Dom tries to explain, causing Emerson to shake her head and roll her eyes at her brother's cluelessness.

"Yeah. Whatever," Letty says before standing beside him.

"Okay, Hector," Dom says as the man walks over to them.

"Yeah? What's up, man?" Hector says before turning to Emerson because she is the little sister that he never had. "How's it hanging, Em?" Emerson hugs Hector because he is like another brother to her.

"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"

"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers as he glances at Emerson to see if she wants to race. When Emerson decided that she wanted to start racing, Dom's only condition was that she asked him first because of how young she is and he knows how brutal some of the racers in LA can be. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

"Why Hector?" Danny asks as he and Edwin hand their cash to Hector.

"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Emerson says, causing the crowd to 'ohhhh' while Hector rolls his eyes.

"I see how it be, Em," Hector says as he sends her a joking glare.

"You in Emmy?" Dom asks as he glances at his little sister again, even though he preferred that she wouldn't race.

"Yeah, why not. Someone has to show you boys how to get it done correctly," Emerson says with a smirk, causing Dom to roll his eyes with a smile.

"Okay. Good luck, guys," Dom says as he goes to head to his car.

"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he runs up to them, causing Emerson to nudge her sister playfully. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car."

"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse says, causing Emerson to nod in agreement while he wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Unless you're Emmy, of course."

"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince, causing Emerson to snort which causes Vince to slightly glare at her before Emerson cracks her knuckles which causes Vince to quickly look away from her. "Check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect."

"Respect?" Dom asks with a raised eyebrow as the crowd laughs.

"To some people, that's more important," Brian says as he glances at Mia, causing Emerson to smile because her sister may have found her other half.

"That your car?" Dom asks before they all walk over to it.

"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists as he looks under the hood while Emerson walks over beside him before also taking a look. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Emerson says with a shrug of her shoulders, causing Jesse to smile as Emerson backs up and looks at her brother.

"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin adds as he also takes a look.

"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone looks at Dom.

"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Dom says, causing Emerson to smile before everyone heads to their cars.

"Em," Jesse says as he quickly catches up to her. "Be careful."

"I always am," Emerson tells him with a smirk as she kisses his cheek before getting in her car.

Emerson let's out a laugh while she shakes her head as Brian drives past the starting line beside her, having to back up. Hector gets the all clear from Leon before he raises his arms into the air.

"Go!" Hector yells as he drops his arms before the cars are off.

"Don't make it too easy for me boys," Emerson says with a smirk as she quickly takes the lead. Brian manages to get behind Dom before hitting his NOS. Brian passes Dom before he starts to catch up to Emerson. "Not today, Buster."

Emerson speeds up while Dom hits his NOS. Dom passes Brian before passing Emerson, causing her to roll her eyes as she finishes second because she didn't use her NOS. Emerson gets out of her car as Edwin and Danny show up but no Brian.

"Here's what you won, right here. There you go," Hector says as he hands the money and pink slip to Dom.  "You were racing a bunch of skateboards besides Em. Know what I mean?"

"My sister holds the money. Count it," Dom says as he walks over to them before handing Mia the money. He turns to Letty before picking her up. "And you're my trophy." He sets her down as Brian finally shows up.

"Was that fun?" Jesse asks as he walks over to the smoking car. The others gather around as Jesse opens the hood and smoke goes everywhere.

"What are you smiling about?" Dom asks as he notices Brian smiling and shaking his head.

"Dude. I almost had you both," Brian says pointing at Dom and Emerson, causing the crowd to laugh.

"You almost had us?" Dom asks him sarcastically. "You never had us. You never had your car."

"Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should. You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake," Emerson explains what he did wrong with a smirk on her face while Mia slightly glares at her.

"Almost had us?" Dom asks him again as the crowd cheers them on.

"You tell him, Dominic. That's right, tell him Emerson. Get out of here," The crowd yells as Dom stands beside Emerson.

"Now, me, Emmy, and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning," Dom says as Jesse lowers the hood of the car while the crowd cheers.

"Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Cops! Cops! Go!" Leon yells from where he is sitting in his car.

The crowd quickly takes off running while spreading the word. Emerson sees Mia get into Letty's car before she gets into her own. Emerson follows after Dom while keeping her distance because of the cops. Dom and Emerson pull into a parking garage before ditching their cars.

"Get home safe," Dom tells Emerson as they walk out of the parking garage. Once outside the parking garage, Emerson and Dom start walking in different directions.

"Toretto!" A cop says over its speaker, having seen Emerson.

"Shit," Emerson says before she takes off running before almost running into a familiar white car.

"Get in!" Jesse yells at her before Emerson quickly gets into the car.

"Thanks," Emerson says as Jesse loses the cop.

"Me and you have two very different definitions of being careful," Jesse says with a smile while shaking his head, causing Emerson to laugh while Jesse holds her hand. Once they arrive at the Toretto household, Emerson heads upstairs to find Mia.