1.1

Dominic Toretto's phone rings, causing him to answer it as he recognizes the number. "Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for "Rodgers" on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," The guy says causing a smirk to come to Dom's face, since he was due for a payday.

Dom gathers the team, consisting of his longtime girlfriend Letty Ortiz, his best friend since the third grade Vince, his little sister Emerson, and the two guys that showed up one night and never ever left named Leon and Jesse.

They head out of town to get their Honda Civics before disappearing into the night, quickly finding the truck that they are looking for. Letty quickly pulls in front of the truck as Dom and Leon get on either side of it.

Emerson stands through the sunroof of Letty's car, shooting out the windshield to the truck with a harpoon gun while Jesse nervously watches from Leon's passenger seat. Letty speeds up as Dom pulls in between her and the truck before Vince stands through Dom's sunroof.

Letty drops back to where Dom was as Vince shoots the passenger seat with his harpoon gun, clipping the line to his belt before he jumps onto the truck. Vince puts the driver to sleep with a knock out dart before taking over driving the truck down a road where there are construction signs and cones.

Leon pulls back behind the truck as the road becomes a one lane road while Letty slides underneath the truck until the lane opens up again. They deliver the truck before getting paid.

"How many more of these jobs are we going to pull Dom?" Letty asks as they all enter the Toretto household.

"Hopefully when it stops being fun," Emerson says with a smirk, causing the rest of the team to shake their heads while Letty playfully rolls her eyes at Emerson.

"Y'all get some sleep," Dom says with a sigh as he looks at the tired faces of his chosen family. "We got work to do, plus a race tomorrow night."

Emerson leans against the counter of their family store with her chin resting in her head as she tries her best to stay awake, since she had a hard time falling asleep the night before because of the excitement of the heist.

Mia, her fraternal twin sister, leans against it doing her college homework. A smile comes to Mia's face as she sees the bright red truck that has been showing up for the past three weeks. The blonde man, who drives the truck, sits down at the counter as he smiles at Mia.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks as she kicks Emerson's leg, causing her sister to jump in fright while falling to the floor.

The blonde lays a magazine on the counter while he holds back a laugh as Emerson glares at Mia, who is giggling like a school girl.

"I don't know. How is it?" The blonde asks, causing Emerson and Mia to look at each other before rolling their eyes as Emerson stands up.

"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is," Mia says with a smirk as Emerson walks over to the drink coolers before grabbing a Coca Cola. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before."

"And guess what? It hasn't changed because well the tuna is the worst thing on the menu and it always will be," Emerson says with a smirk as she walks back over while the blonde smiles at her.

"I'll have the tuna," The blonde says as Emerson sits on the counter near the register while shaking her head.

"No crust?" Mia asks as she looks at the blonde with a raised eyebrow for confirmation.

"No crust," The blonde confirms with a small smile. Mia starts making the sandwich as Emerson notices Dom get up before grabbing himself a beer, going back into the office.