Short chapter so i'll update twice today

Sammy pov:

I got to my front door and quickly ran up the stairs to my room avoiding my parents.

They don't hit me, they don't yell at me, they don't physically abuse me...But they don't talk to me, smile at me, they don't even look in my direction. 

About a year ago my brother came into my room and told me he was running away with some taiwanese guy with a name no one could pronounce. He said not to tell our parents because they where against gays.

Flash back

"You'll be fine, they'll support you and your future wife. Just remember that i'll always love you bro." He said wrapping his arm around me.

I broke down sobbing.

"I'm B-B-Bi..." I cried into his chest. While he looked at me sympathetically.

"Im sorry. if they ever harm you, you can tell me." And with that he left forever.

End of flash back

I scream and punch a hole through my wall and collapse on on the ground crying.

He never fucking told me how to contact him

Flash back

"Mom, dad?" I ask with my legs shaking underneath me as i walk

"Yes honey?" My mom asked hiding her depression with a smile.

My dad walked over towering over me.

"Yes son?"

"Im, im kinda, uhhh. Bi?" I threw a weak smile at them.

My mother broke down in sobs.

"First you're brother is kidnapped and now this!" She collapsed on the ground with her face in her hands.

My father raised his hand and i coward in fear. But the pain never came.

"You are no longer our son."

End of flash back

Those where the last words I've ever heard them say.

I was about to scream when i saw a familiar car pull crookedly into my drive way

I run down only to see shawn fall out of his car with half a bottle of vodka

oh no,

please not shawn

please not the one with innocence, not the one with the voice, the one with ambitions, grades, the one with a future, not the one who the world hasn't punched in the face yet.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

But here he is, collapsing into my chest mumbling a name that i can't understand.

I grab the vodka then pick him up bridal style and carry him to my room.

While setting him down on the bed he says something that i couldn't hear.

"Shawn, why'd you do this?" i ask while getting water for him in my bathroom.

"mumble mumble They'll never love me back."

"You're Shawn Mendes. How could anyone not like you?" I ask

"He'll never love me back." He says with tears in his eyes.

He? ... He? WHAT?!?!

"Uhh... H-he?" I ask while mentally face-palming my self How could i not know shawn was gay?

"AINinfbz ya he sonfeng." I could understand him less and less.

"Shawn, who's he?"

"Taylor." He says

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!