That i was...

Sammy pov:

I wake up to whimpering in my bathroom.

"Shawn, you okay?' My head is in fire. I notice half a bottle of vodka on the floor. 

Did i drink that?

"HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!" I hear shawn scream from the bathroom.

I quickly run over just to see shawn on the floor with the saddest look you have ever seen.

I face-palm at how adorable this kid could be.

"Uhh, Whats the matter?"

"My sleeve's stuck behind the toilet." He pouts.

I look behind him to see one of his many OBEY sweaters stuck on one of the bolts behind the toilet.

"How the hell did you get stuck?" I questioned.

"JUST HELP MEEE!!!!...Please?" He asks with hopefully eyes.

"Fine." I easily unhooked his sleeve.

"Dude. that only took like, three seconds"

"SHUTUPIONLYHADONEHAND!" He yelled quickly then ran into the bedroom.

I walked behind him and watched as he ran and jumped onto my bed and went into the starfish position.

I plopped down next to him.

"What where you doing down there?" I ask again.

"IDIDABADTHINGANDNOWMYHEADHURTSANDIGOTSICK!!!" He yelled quickly then winced as if he was in pain.

"Can ya repeat that?"

"I did a bad thing and now my head hurts and i got sick..." He held his head pain.

"What bad thing did you do?" Its shawn! what could've he possibly done?

He didn't answer me and just stared at the vodka bottle.

.

.Processing

.

"HOLY SHIT SHAWN!!! YOU DRANK ALL THAT?!?!" I ask in disbelief.

He winces

"PLEASE STOP TALKING SO LOUD!!!!" He sort-of yelled. Shawn only really yells if he's embarrassed or something.

"Sorry, but DANG dude... I'll go get us some aspirin." He just nods then cuddles into my covers.

I walk down stairs.

"Hey mom!" I ask as cheerfully as i can...She doesn't even blink

"Hey dad!!!" I stand in front of him and the hat rack so he'll have to talk to me.

He just reaches over me to grab his hat and I'm pretty sure I've become completely invisible to my parents...

I sigh in defeat and go to the medicine cabinet.

I probably could've taken anything from drugs to money and they wouldn't even look my way.

I get water then head upstairs.

I hand shawn the medicine and water.

I sit against the wall then memories of last night suddenly swarm me.

.

Brother