three: zombie.

Adrenaline flowed through his veins. In a split second he had grasped the baseball bat.

Sunghoon noticed. "Give it to me."

The zombie was coming closer. It missed a big piece of his head. Heeseung could see diverse types of parasites and ants crawling around. The sight made him want to throw up.

He obeyed and gave Sunghoon the bat.

Since Sunghoon was good in every sport in existence, he knew his way around a bat. In less than a minute, he had beaten the zombie outside.

But Heeseung knew a zombie wouldn't die from that. It has no feelings. He searched all cabinets, to finally find salt.

He ran outside, spotting the silver-haired boy. He was still in charge, but for how long?

The zombie managed to escape. It jumped, and nearly landed on Heeseung. In a reflex he dove down, throwing salt on the zombie.

It started to dissolve, slowly. Everything. The skin, the bones, the organs.

It was a terrible sight to see, but the zombie was finally defeated.

They got inside, tired, as the adrenaline stopped working.

"I'm gonna get changed," Sunghoon stood up. "The clothes are upstairs?"

"Yes," Heeseung nodded. "I'll go when you're done."

He heard some muffled shuffling upstairs. After a few minutes, Sunghoon came downstairs with training suit on. He looked good in blue.

Heeseung decided to put on a oversized hoodie, with a pair of regular jeans under it.

While putting his clean clothes on, he wondered where they came from. Who was the owner? He even saw a skirts laying around. The wardrobe had it all.

Sunghoon glanced at the doe-eyed boy as he came downstairs, a light pink painting his cheeks.

Heeseung glanced back. The pink on the other boy's cheeks became red.

"Er...," Sunghoon said, obviously trying not to stutter, "Are you hungry? Because I am!"

He laughed awkwardly, looking to the ceiling.

"Yeah...," Heeseung coughed, also awkward. "I'm not Gordon Ramsey, but I'll see what I can do."

Sunghoon opened his mouth, but Heeseung interrupted him before any sound could come out.

"It's fine, you don't have to help. You'll probably fuck it up anyway."

"Hey!"

Heeseung felt a playful slap on his arm.

"Alright, I'll clean up around here, since we don't know how long this is gonna take." Sunghoon walked away and opened one of the cupboards.

Heeseung turned to the mini-kitchen. In the cabinet was mostly canned food, junk food, refillable water bottles, packs of juice and even some alcohol.

He took out two ramen packs and a pack of chocolate chip cookies. He then took a pan.

"Sunghoon, do you know where I can tap water?"

"Yeah," He answered. "It's outside, on the right. Can't believe you missed that."

Heeseung followed to where his finger pointed, pointing a not-so-nice finger back.

The watertap was very rusty by it's many uses throughout the years. Heeseung didn't know if the water was toxic or not, so he used a trick he learned from his mom.

He opened the tap and water was indeed red brownish from color. He let the water stream for some time, until it was clear again.

He quickly filled the pan and hurried back inside, because the air was slowly getting colder, since the sun was setting.

Dinner was made in the blink of an eye. Heeseung had made ramen thousands of times before. He could basically do it with his eyes closed.

"Dinner's ready!" Heeseung called, while getting the chopsticks. He put down the pan on the tables and placed two bottles of orange-mango juice next to both of their plates.

Sunghoon sat down. "Looks good." He smiled, showing his fangs.

"Well, you can't go wrong with ramen, can you?"

"You could."

"Shut up, I'd like to see you try."

They ate in silence. The silence wasn't necessarily uncomfortable.

Heeseung thought about what happened in the classroom. It definitely changed things between them.

"So, about what happened in the classroom..."

"I don't want to talk about it." Sunghoon stared at his plate.

Both of them had finished their food by now.

"But-" Heeseung continued.

"I said no, Heeseung!" Sunghoon yelled. "I'm gonna go upstairs."

Heeseung watched him leave.

The silence was, well, silent. The type of silent that pushes you to the edge. The type that's so silent, it becomes louder.

The perfect type of silence to regret your life decisions.

Heeseung forced the thoughts out of his head. It wasn't his fault. Right?

He tidied up the table and got upstairs. Stupid, of course. Why? Because he had walked in on Sunghoon changing.

"Oh, shit!" Heeseung shielded his eyes with his hands.

He put his foot a rung down, but missed it. He felt how he lost balance. Then, he felt how two strong arms caught him.

"You can open your eyes now."

Heeseung opened his eyes. Sunghoon still didn't have a shirt on.

Well, this is awkward.

"Y-you, you can... uhm, put me down now."

Totally nailed that sentence.

Sunghoon quickly sat Heeseung on the floor.

"So, when are we going to sleep?" Sunghoon said, trying to change the subject. There was nothing in his voice hinting that he was still mad about what happened downstairs.

"Well, I'm kinda tired." Heeseung yawned. "I'm really tired."

Sunghoon chuckled softly.

They both walked towards the bed. Realization struck them. There was one bed. Only one. The two boys looked at each other

"Well... we, I mean, I...–," Heeseung stuttered.

"We can share until we find a solution, right?" Sunghoon replied.

"Alright...," Heeseung mumbled.

"Hey, I'd rather not share either, but we can't let one of us sleep in the cold." Sunghoon sat on the bed. "Come on."

Heeseung sat next to him, thinking about the mixed signals the other boy gave off with only that one sentence.

Sunghoon placed the blanket over himself. Heeseung did the same thing at his side.

Soon he heard slow, deep breathing from Sunghoon's side.

The night for Heeseung however, was almost sleepless.