Note before proceeding

This note Is very important in order for you too understand this story, please remember that this is a fanfic so it won't follow the canon story completely.

- Shen Jiu is the third electro archon after Ei and Makoto.

- Only Makoto and Ei know Raiden shen, their brother real name is Shen Jiu

- An AU where Ei died along with Makoto when trying to save their Brother Shen Jiu from the heavenly punishment.

- Shen Jiu is the third and the youngest siblings, his real name is Raiden Shen but he goes by the name shen jiu to avoid suspicion.

- After his sisters death. Shen Jiu feel devastated blaming himself for being too weak to stand up for himself and fight against the heavenly principal.

- Determine to seek justice for both his sister, Shen Jiu trained and soon later mastered sword,bow and polearm. All thanks to his fellow archon friend Morax.

- Soon later Shen Jiu comforted the heavenly principal and challenge her to a dual before the throne where the loser will die and the winner will be giving the second chance.

- The dual is brutal and end up with ties. Even so the heavenly principal does not want to lose and end up striking Shen Jiu when he was distracted.

- Because of this the heavenly principal receive a punishment from the Celestia while Shen Jiu in the other hand gained a second chance on life

-He reincarnated as an 'ordinary human male' who goes by the name Xiao Jiu aka shen jiu.

-Shen Jiu lost most of his memory, tho his mind might lost it's memories his body is still intact with it, meaning that:
•Shen Jiu is still an expert with sword,bow and Polearm fighting
•He still has a very high instinct
•An expert when reading someone with only looking at their eyes and inspecting their movement
•He still has his power of the electro archon with him.

Character Analysis and Design:

Character design:

-Exposed chest where he pull out the word 'Musono Uchin' that were gifted by his sister Makoto before taking her last breath.

-Hair braided just like his sister Raiden Ei

-Has a lot of strips in his hair especially in the back. Glow every single time he pull out Musoni Uchin and use it.

-Green eyes because of the mortal body he reincarnated as

Character Analysis

Name: Shen Jiu,Xiao jiu, Raiden Shen(Archon name),Xu Yan(cultivator name)

Title: God Of eternity,The shogun,Electro archon,Qī shàoyé

Age: 29 years old

Height: 175cm

Occupation:The god eternity, Electro Archon, Rough Cultivator, Cang Qiong guest disciple (qin jing)

Relatives: Raiden Ei (deceased),Raiden Makoto (deceased)

- Shen Jiu use a Polearm instead of a sword since he didn't have xiu ya yet (He also use Musuni Uchin but only if he need to)

- Is a spiritual cultivator and physical cultivator and also knows demonic cultivation such as controlling a corpse with a flute.

- A rough cultivator, wears mask every single. Rarely ever accepted commission

- Doesn't like noisy and crowded place also dislike bitter food

-Alergic to some type of potent and cinnamon

- A guest disciple of Qin Jing after he saved the peak lord from a high rank demon

-Like sweet food especially tanghulu,sweet candy and almond tofu

- Is decent at cooking but is an expert when making a drink such as tea and juice (Since he use to spend time with Shou Ling when the latter is experimenting with mixing drink)

- Prefer to be surrounded with animal especially the fluffy one.