Uninvited Guest (3)

She remembers the fire, the day where everything was stollen away from her by THAT person. The person that she used to love and trust the most, and that specific person is the one that ruined everything for her.

The day she finally got her revenge she laughed watching him suffer, so what if he suffered? He deserves it, that backstabber two faced bastard deserve all the misfortune and hatred that were given too him. Biting the hand that feed and care for him what an ungrateful bastard

Or so she thought.

The day she died by the thunder she curse everything,she cursed them for letting her die and she cursed that person. SHEN JIU

She curse his existence,she curse to them who give birth to that bastard.

"SHEN JIU! YOU UNGRATEFUL SCUM, I CURSE YOU! I CURSE YOU!. I CURSE YOU TO NEVER BE REBORN IN THIS WORLD! TO NOT BE GRACED BY MY FAMILY AND SUFFER IN THE DEPTH OF HELL!!"

Again and again she chanted the same world. And finally the thunder decide to answer.

" A hypocrite has no right to curse a beautiful and bright soul "

In this life, Xiao Jiu is no more. He isn't a Qiu servant and isn't recognize by his honorable brother. Everything should be fine as long as that monster isn't here, her family will still live and get the respect that they deserve, her honourable brother will not be stabbed by that monster. So everything should be fine right?

How naive can she be

Her family was never honorable nor are her brother. Qiu Jianluo, was never a righteous man. He lusted over his own kin, he beat and abuse those who are below him, he forced himself on any servant who he found pretty even if they are underage.

The Qiu family being honourable would be laughable, they look down upon other, abuse a slave and servant because they 'owned' them, abusing their power as leader and yet she think that they were honourable

Stupid so stupid

She wasn't any better, in the past she also abuse her power and force that slave to be engaged with her forcing him to be tied by the people who abuse and hurt him, he stayed to protect her from her own family who lusted over her. And she repay him by accusing of a crime and torturing him,laughed at his suffering and curse his existence.

Yet she dare to call that person a scum when she is a scum herself

Xiao Jiu was never a scum, he was an innocent soul who were tainted by her family turning him into a cold and unfeeling person.

Xiao Jiu was betrayed by the person who he had placed his loyalty yet he stayed just so he can stand right beside that person despite all the insult and mistreatment thrown at him

Xiao Jiu tried to save the person who is one of the reason why people dislike him. He failed and people pointed their finger at him for being the supposed murder

Xiao Jiu tried to be a good teacher, teaching the disciple who is supposed to be in Bai zhan but end up in Qin Jing. He make him do chores to build up his muscles, gave him a handmade manual that he spend time to make and thrown him into the endless Abyss instead of killing him when the seal was broken.

Yet he was accused of abuse and were marked as a jealous scum.

Qiu Haitang gasped, tears rolled down her eyes. A figure stand tall Infront of her his face almost cannot be seen because of the oversized hood that were wrapped around him yet one can easily see the smile that were in his face.

The said figure approach the trembling woman once he is near her the figure bend down and whispered in her ears "did you enjoy my gift made especially for you miss qiu~"

The melodies yet deep and murderous voice ring in her ears. Quickly she pushed the figure away from her

'stay away, get away!'

Yet the figure just smiled at her and stand in his feet

"Miss Qiu, miss Qiu. Even in the second life you always cannot stop on being so naive" the figure playfully move his body without a care of the world.

Qiu Haitang want to say something,wanting to protest on what she had just saw. Yet no words manage to escaped her mouth

Slowly he gather himself back and smirked

"What are you waiting for? Shout as loud as you can for your beloved husband doesn't he promise you that he will by your side not matter what?"

He chuckled and again approach her, she cannot move away from him and can only watch the figure slowly coming closer to her direction

He bend down and whispered right through her ears

"You get work out over nothing, heh. Just like the previous life, miss Qiu how can you stay being so pathetic?"

And with that Qiu Haitang past out.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This universe is full of lie, do not let yourself get fooled but if you do you got no one else to blame then yourself for letting yourself being played"