da 3 sum

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡧⠇⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣮⣭⣿⡻⣽⣒⠀⣤⣜⣭⠐⢐⣒⠢⢰⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⠂⢈⢿⣷⣞⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⡿⠿⣿⠗⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⠉⠑⠀⠀⢘⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢹⣿⣿⡇⢀⣶⣶⠴⠶⠀⠀⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣴⠁⢘⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⠗⠂⠄⠀⣴⡟⠀⠀⡃⠀⠉⠉⠟⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⠾⠛⠂⢹⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠿⢿

Jesse! we need to make gay porn!

NOW

JESSE WE MUST FUCK SAUL

"ALREADY AHEAD OF YOU MISTA WHITE"

he pulls out saul from the closet, tied in rope and his mouth taped up

"good work jesse!" says hiesanberg, high fiving him and they rubbed their hands togeher mischeviously

"guys pls let me go" bargoned the great lawyer

he felt the cold druggy hands of jesse sliver down into his pants. and the warm cancer breath of walt in his ear . "not until we're done""because of science reasons, cum is now our main ingrediant in meth." he says. "que sexy saxaphone music"

o-oh god... thats not even possible" saul exclaims, panicing as his eyes widened with trauma, looking deep into the eyes of jesse as he fondled with his peener wiener"

"NO. i am the man of science and i say it is so it is." the bald man with a fadora says. he dropped his robe like he did that one time with skylarwalter stepped forward to jesse, wasting no time and carressing his cold ex heroin user face and colliding their crusty lips together, giving into a warm "totally friends" kiss.
"what the fuck" cried saul as he watched the men collapse onto the cold concrete floor, a dance of an erotic makeout. it turned saul on because hes a lawyer and this is a gay braeking bad fanfic

"oh.. fuck yeah. MISTA WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" moaned jesse, a hand forcefully gripped onto his tight senior cheeks rawr lmfao

"auhh... j-jesse.." walt bit his lip in distress. he couldnt hold his urges in much longer. "saul... this is how we make our meth. a new recipe. let us demonstrate for you. he smiled, escaping jesses graspe and entering into the lawyers terrified yet somehow turned on space."n-no... please.. if its anything i said or did im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" whined saul, feeling the tight rope around his body loosen, but only to be rearranged to only his wrists."shut up. youre clearly into it." says jesse because hes jesse, fingers danced across his now hardend crotch making him squirm and throb."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM "nOt gAy" says saul like harry is being rn

Walt pinned the lawyer down onto the cold unforgiving floor with the harsh atmosphere growing more arousing. his old mr white hands, a firm grasp onto the rope to limit any chance of escape. but saul, had already surrendered to his fate. "oh really now." breathed walt under his breath. the lawyer felt the warmth of his member stroke between his chEEks, teasing him to a soft grunt.

the man nodded to his assistant. and with no word as if this was routinely preformed, jesse handed him the lube.

"hghnn..~" whimpered the lawyer, choking on jesses mEAT. with each coldm unforgiving thrust of walt sent waves of plesasure never felt before by the man. his body was no longer his, as had been violated so deeply to places never been to before by Heisenberg himself. "wow, i think hes actually enjoying this." huffed jesse with a smile. walt gave in one last hard pound before flipping him onto his back.

"i think so." agreed walt, noticing sauls PEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIS throbbing in desperation for more. and though was pressed onto the cold floor, his body was still heaving with the warmth of a man, drowning in heaps of pleasure.

mISTA WHITE pushed the mans legs upward for a more comfortable position, leaving saul to suck off his assistant upside down. with no time to spare, walt resumed his POUNDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. "h-h,.,,huhhghh.." the lawyers breathing grew faster, and the familiar build up of pressure grew from his crotch. with saul now further distracted in the new position, jesse sighed and thrusted into the mans throat for him.

"oh... shit... jesse!" grunted walt, sauls moans could no longer be contained to the restriction of his own dignity. his surroundings felt broken, and nothing mattered in this desiring heated moment.

and the pressure eventually broke out.

"get the jars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!" he moaned, speeding his pace as he didnt stop to sauls ejaculation. and with each thrust sent more and more of sauls cum pouring out onto his stomach and chest. "i-i cant misTA whIEt!~ i ff-feel like im close too!!" groaned jesse, tightening the grip of suals neck as he pushed forward and back with such harshness- but not as violent as walt because jesses a twink lol

saul felt like he was going to pass out. he felt- overstimulated though it was the first time hed finish without a touch of his member, excluding the beginning. but it eventually came to a satisfying stop, with walt and jesse seeming to stop at the same time. he tasted the cum of JESse in the back of his throat, and coughed. but the warmth of walt pooring into him was the perfect end to a hard, unloving seGGS. the two left him there after collecting the needed liquids, his clothes and a note warning him to not speak of the event. but the lawyer didnt feel that he wouldve told a word to anyone.

hed felt that somehow, he enjoyed it. and in the back of his mind, desperately yearned for more.

"JESSE! QUICK! get the science thingamabonbbers!!!!!!! we're gonna make cum meth!!!!

"aw fuck yah mista white i love cooking meth aw yeah"