call out my name

Sydney

We stepped into bustling club, instantly met with the booming music and the smell of alcohol. It made me feel nauseous.

After my last trip to London only a few days ago, I couldn't stand the idea of alcohol. This place felt like my own personal hell.

"We should split up, if we see anyone we call Sydney." Kendall suggested, loudly shouting over the music.

"Yeah, let's do that!" I shouted back.

Bella looked all me with a skeptical look just as Gigi and Kendall headed over to the bar. They would probably be asking around for Harry and the rest, we knew some of the bar staff.

"Are you sure you're okay being here? I know it was difficult back in February." Bella said, looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'll be fine, today isn't about me. I need to find Harry, that's it." I explained, already worried I was running out of time.

My mind was on overdrive. We had broken up barely a month ago and Harry thought I was hooking up with my ex. I knew that he would hate me for what I did to him, and he had full right to. But this, I couldn't let him think this.

If there was any chance he would take me back, it would only happen if I cleared this up.

"Okay. Call me if you need me, I'm going to check out the bathrooms." Bella said, giving me a quick hug and disappearing into the crowd.

Unlucky for us, 1 Oak was extremely busy on a Saturday night. It was also fashion week, a reason why all the girls were in the city at the same time. New York was reaching its full capacity.

I began to try and weave my way through people, awkwardly staring at groups trying to figure out if I knew them. The bar was celebrity heavy, making it difficult to spot Harry. I knew he'd be surrounded by people.

It was strange he was at a bar after a show. He told me once that shows for him were incredible, but he had a regimented routine after. As soon as he exited the stage, he had a long shower in his dressing room. He had 20 minutes of silence, after the crazy 2 hours of screaming.

I remember he said something about washing off the love, cleansing himself of the everything he felt a shows. No one should have that many people screaming for them, it isn't normal. I have to bring myself back to normal he said.

He never seemed like much of a club or bar guy, he barely drank.

Mitch's words rattled around my head, "Harry's in a bad way. I thought seeing you would fix everything but...he's angry. He's angry at the world and he's angry at you."

It was understandable, I ruined everything we had. But it didn't feel like him. Until the day we broke up, I never heard Harry shout, he'd never raised his voice. It was a trait I found admirable and rare in my life.

I couldn't imagine Harry angry.

I looked over to the bar where Kendall and Gigi had disappeared from. I was beginning to run out of ideas, the whole place had become a crowded maze.

The last place I had to look was the long sofas at the back. They were next to tables that people could book in advance. I assumed if they'd be anyway it would be here.