Chapter Two

Orabella pov:

Woking up with some noises. I groan and rub my eyes. I yawn and open my eyes to look around. I saw I'm laying in a car which is empty now. I peek my head out and saw a open restaurant. I saw driver is standing outside. I can't run away like this. I take a deep breath and knock softly on the glass. Driver open door and asked me looking down: "yes miss"

I said holding my head with a pain expression: "my head is killing me and I felt sick. Can you call them please?"

He look at me for a second then nodded. He is going to close door. I said: "I feel like throwing up, please leave it open. I need some fresh air"

He look hesitate but nodded and went towards them. I hopped off the car and rush towards the other side road. I hear them calling me but I keep running until my legs gave up. I look behind and didn't saw them. I take a deep breathe and saw a phone booth. I rush towards the phone booth and start looking for a coin in my pocket. I find it and call police with shaky hands. I put it to my ear but before I can say anything, I felt someone cover my mouth. I start trashing around when I hear the dark expression guy deep voice: "stop wiggling, you already cause so much trouble"

I felt tears running down my eyes. He nodded at the other one. He hang up the phone and they drag me outside. He pass me to the Vincente guy. He sat me inside the car and a tattoo guy on the neck said blankly glaring at me: "why we're getting her with us? I'm hundred percent sure that she is not our sister. She is one of the fuck girls daughter who father fucked after mother"

The dark expression guy glare at him and said blankly: "Alfredo you're driving"

Tattoo guy groaned and went to driving seat. I said softly: "please let me go"

Vincente said blankly: "shut up. You already make everyone angry"

I frown and the dark expression guy said blankly: "shut her mouth, she already gave me a headache"

I said simply looking at him: "than let me go back to my papa"

He glare at me and Vincente gave me a pack of chips and juice can. He said blankly: "eat it and don't start arguing over it"

I pout and put everything on the seat and went close to door. It's locked and Sergio started to drive. I'm looking outside then I remember about the driver. I asked simply: "where is your driver?"

Sergio said smirking making me frown because I didn't understand what he said: "well he is on his right place"

Did they fire him from the job? I'm so bad because of me he get fired. What about his family? I said pouting with tears: "it's my fault that he went to call you"

Vincente said shrugging leaning against the seat: "he wouldn't came back again"

I frown and pout. It's been a hour and now I'm so hungry. My stomach growled but I wouldn't give up. I wouldn't eat. What if they poision it? I'm getting kidnapped by three dangerous and handsome looking men's. What! they're handsome. Are they going to sell me to some slaves market like I read in history today? I don't wanna be a slave. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my stomach started to hurt because of the hunger. I groan a little bit when I saw a big gate and gew guards. They open the gate and car drove inside.

I saw a big mansion more bigger house then stefany house. She is our school queen and she had a big house. She always bully me because I'm fat and also because we're not rich like her. Yeah I'm fat that's what they call me and make fun of me. I don't know why they think I'm fat. I'm not that fat. Yeah I have chubby cheeks but I don't have a big stomach. Yeah I have a little big butt but not much big. I pout thinking about all the things they call me but I pull out of my thoughts when Vincente said: "get down"