Chapter Three

Orabella pov:

I'm thinking about but then someone picks me bridal styles and said smirking: "I guess you always need me buttercup"

I frown and look up at the person and see Damian. He smirks down at me and said: "you're not happy to see me"

I pout and he loosens his hold making me hold him tightly. I said snuggling into him: "no please, don't leave me"

He said smirking: "I wouldn't"

I smile a little and he put me on my feet. I said simply: "what are you doing here?"

He said shrugging: "to meet a friend than I saw you so here I'm"

I said simply: "oh"

He asked looking around: "where is Luciano?"

I said pouting: "he leaves me alone here"

He nodded blankly and start walking somewhere. I pout while thinking he is also leaving me alone but he turns towards me and said blankly: "common I don't have much time"

I grin and rush behind him. I hold his hand in both my hands and he looked down at our hands than me. I pull my hand back pouting. He said blankly: "so where you wanna go?"

I asked softly: "you're not meeting your friend"

He said shrugging: "he will call me when he reaches here"

I nodded and start doing our shopping. We buy so many things. He gives all the bags to the guards. It's been 5hours but Luciano didn't come to find me. I frown while thinking they don't care about me. Damian said blankly holding my forearm: "don't you dare to tell anyone that I help you"

I asked pouting: "but why?"

He grabbed my jaw and said blankly looking in the eyes: "because I said so understood"

I nodded and he said simply: "leave"

I walk towards the escalator and start shaking in fear. I saw a toy store. I grin and went towards there and buy a little teddy bear and pay for it. I went to the escalator. I hopped on it but I can't get down. I jumped off the escalator almost falling in the process but someone hold me. I look up and saw Luciano.

He hissed glaring at me: "Are you fucking planning about suicide?"

I said pulling: "why do you care? You leave me alone here then why?"

He said blankly: "I don't"

I pout and we went back home. I went to my room and take a shower. I'm sitting in my room looking from the glass window. I felt tears in my eyes and they slowly rolled down my cheeks. I always stay inside the house never been out of the house without papa but I never felt like this so alone and empty. I want papa to come back and get me with him. I don't have big brothers or any other family.

--------------------

It's been a week since I came here to live. My luge gets worse with each passing day. Their rudeness and anger just make me feel so down. I'm sitting in the living room looking at the blank screen with empty eyes. I frown when I hear some noises from outside. I saw Vincente and Luciano come inside. Luciano looks at me and rolls his eyes walking upstairs. I look at Vincente who also went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and start looking for something to eat but find nothing good. I asked softly to Vincent who just come downstairs in a black suit: "I'm hungry"

He said blankly putting some money on the counter: "I ordered pizza. We're not coming tonight so don't wait"

Before I can say anything, he leaves. I sighed and sat in the living room waiting for the pizza to arrive. Luciano also leaves after a few minutes. The doorbell ring and I rush towards the door with money in my hand. I open the door and my smile went wide looking at Tyler. I yelled with a big smile: "Tyler"