Chapter 8

-

-

-

-

The rainy season is now over it's hard to believe that time goes by so fast for the rabbit-toothed boy.

A little short story, after Wang Yibo found out that his beloved sweet man and their baby were safe, Wang Yibo decided to ignore everything in his life.

Every day the cold-faced young man came to visit his lover? Xiao zhan still refuses in a kind manner but who can beat the seduction and sharp gaze of the handsome young man?

It's been 2 months, baby A-Xian is also in a very adorable period of course. Every morning before sunrise, Wang Yibo was already standing in front of the brown painted door with several bags in hand.

But Xiao zhan always refuses like this time. The sweet man stood before the gentle smile of the handsome man and said "I told you not to buy unnecessary food Mr. wang!!" Trigger it with both hands crossed

Yibo just smiled as usual and then held his hands full of the bag.

Xiao zhan ignored Yibo's stupidity and left him there as usual.

"Sit down" Xiao zhan said as he slowly walked through the living room, with Yibo trailing behind him.

Xiao zhan glanced at Yibo and shook his head "Tsk" his eyes narrowed and said to himself 'I even saw an ass wagging his  tail!!'

Even though his heart squeaked like that, his two hands skillfully processed something to give him to his stupid man. So who is the stupid one here? Right, like a little bunny, right?

He served a bowl of corn soup with brown rice porridge, not forgetting the young Wang's favorite warm chocolate.

For the past 2 months, that's how Wang Yibo has been, he even neglected his place of residence. You can't imagine how things are in the young man's house right now. Yibo who is famous for being clean in everything, has now neglected all aspects of him !! Only Xiao zhan and A xian are what he now prioritizes.

-

Thousands of calls and message calls on the young man's cellphone were ignored.

The woman in a black dress is now standing anxiously looking out of the yard

"How ?" Said the middle-aged woman

"Sorry madam, we can't find him yet"

The madam banged on her majestic painted door and stepped inside with a shout
"Aaaaggh idiot!! You guys are all useless"

Mrs.meng irritatedly ruffled her own hair which was already neatly arranged "Damn!! How is this?? Damn it!!"

When on the top floor, she took a slow breath and then swung open the doorknob in front of her.