Chapter 13

There was a debate after Mrs

There was a debate after Mrs.meng left there.

Wang Liyen, Wang mei as well as Liu haikuan were against all of Xiao zhan's wishes. Actually Xiao Zhan didn't want to help MeiQi.

It's just Yibo wouldn't want to help him either if Xiao zhan didn't step in. As a result, Here's the verdict.

Yibo had agreed to see MengQi once a week 3 times. And if there was a sign that MengQi was improving. Yibo would stop seeing her.

-

-

-

With great curiosity. This week Xiao zhan accompanied Yibo to meet MengQi at the Meng family residence.

Seen at this time the little girl was sleeping with her arms tied.

Xiao Zhan was shocked. Feeling sorry for the fox girl. He walked slowly.

However

"Don't go near her" suddenly Mrs.meng shouted. Xiao zhan's steps stopped

"Emm, I mean, she just fell asleep, I think Sisi needs some rest" Mrs.meng added

Xiao zhan saw the look of disrepair on her face as the middle-aged woman shouted. However Xiao zhan was silent and took a few steps back.

His palm was pulled "Let's go zhan ge let's go" Yibo smiled and grabbed Xiao zhan's wrist.

"W-wait Wang yibo, haven't you met the sisi yet?" Hearing Mrs.meng's words. Yibo's lips curved slightly "Didn't you say she needed rest?"

"N-no, i.. I mean y-yes, she needs rest but I guess you can wait for her"

"How is zhan ge?" Yibo seemed to ignore Mrs.meng's chatter and turned to Xiao zhan

"Um, I guess I'll just go home"

Wang Yibo casually said "Okay let's go home"

"Huh?, umm no, yibo I mean; you can wait here and I go home"

"No"

"Huh? Again?" Xiao zhan replied "Yibo, didn't you come here alone last week?"

"It's forced, because you're here with me now, so I'll come with you if you want to go home" he said with an innocent face.

"Fuck" Mrs.meng had been annoyed ever since. Actually, she didn't want her luxurious house to be stepped on by Xiao Zhan. Because this is the only way for Yibo to help MengQi develop. Finally Mrs.meng relented "Wait here for a moment zhan" said the middle-aged woman. "You can wait in the backyard or take a look around the house."

This time Yibo smiled "How? Want to go home? Or wait here?"

"Hhhh" Xiao zhan nodded, Yes even though he was complaining in his heart.

Wang Yibo turned his head back to Mrs.meng "Is there an empty room? We want to rest"

"Hah?" Mrs. Meng growled silently