Topic's intro~

∆) Some important facts related to the story :
Alpha : Alpha's are two kinds one a True Blood Alpha who are males only. And then comes Alpha's who are both males and a female Alphas are the most strongest, pack leaders mostly a True Blood Alpha is very rare cause for that to alphas are mated. But it mostly doesn't work out. True Blood's are extremely handsome and Alpha's are handsome and beautiful as well they are really aggressive.

Beta : There are two types of Betas.
1) Beta male
and
2) Beta female
They are the next to the Alpha's, strong enough handsome and beautiful but not as much as a True blood Alpha or Alpha's.

Omega : There are two types of omegas.
1) Female omega's
and
2) Male omegas
Male Omegas are extremely rare and fragile, they are like a gift from moon goddess but aren't treated like one. They are too beautiful!, that's why everyone gets attracted towards them. They also try to forcefully mate with them to get strong pups, as they are a gift from moon goddess they have both parts as a male and also a female but they are very weak. Female Omega's are not so rare they are also beautiful but they are a bit strong and can protect themselves and their pups.

Rut : a Rut is like a sexual aggression for True blood Alpha's and Male Alpha's they get super needed during this time they have to knot themselves in this time with there mate, but if they don't have a mate then they locked themselves in a room until the Rut is over but many of them decides to sleep but other wolves cause the pain is unbearable their rut is mostly decided on there harmons as it can start at the age of 17.5 years valid 48 hours for True blood alpha and 28 hours for an Alpha.

Heat : Heat is like a sexual desire for omega's.
A Male Omega's heat is very painful the gray for their mate but if they don't have a mate they lock themselves in rooms, basements but anywhere away from the world. In heat there sent get 10% more extra strong and sweet which can make any Alpha around them go in a rut they can also seduce anyone to fullfil that is needs. For female Omega it is as the same as the male's but the thing is that there heat in less painful then the male, and they also go in heat every month where as the male's only go in heat in like 3 to 4 months once. They start heat by the age of 18 where the male start it by the age of 16.5 years.

Thankyou........
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

*Thankyou so much for reading if you liked it please vote,share and comment bye bye.. luv yah!
💜💜💜*